Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Will this curry chad slay in your country?

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
Will this curry chad slay in your country? Will he fare better than chang in the US?

Note: I am not doing chad worshipping. Just a curious inquiry on racial bias in the case of good looking.

Attachments

• 53495553_2515460071862710_6269319165524333013_n.jpg
    53495553_2515460071862710_6269319165524333013_n.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 353
  • 68669143_421775651791032_5587525494651523895_n.jpg
    68669143_421775651791032_5587525494651523895_n.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 356
assuming hes not a manlet, yeah he will in any country I lived in or ethnically identify with

Yes especially if he’s over 6’.

He could pass as white or italian tbh. But he isnt a chad lmao more like high tier normie or Chadlite

He doesnt even look curry. So yes.

Yes. He looks white and he's tall, so yes he surely will slay in any country.

He doesnt even look curry. So yes.
It's not about not being a curry, its about not looking like a curry. It is over for currycels.

he looks white. He is chad guys pls stop coping ^^ if I showed you a normie and said he is a slayer you would say he is a chad lol :D

he looks white. He is chad guys pls stop coping ^^ if I showed you a normie and said he is a slayer you would say he is a chad lol :D
That's why I have called him curry chad. He is chad for curries not others, though he is certainly not normie.

Does he have curry accent

Without a problem.

Yes kek. Looks white and masculine mogs the shit out of majority ricecels in vicinity here

Will this curry chad slay in your country? Will he fare better than chang in the US?

Note: I am not doing chad worshipping. Just a curious inquiry on racial bias in the case of good looking.
No. He looks like Gorrila. I dont envy gorrilas

He looks ethnic but not really the curry type of ethnic.

lithuanian femoids are whores, so yes he will

I don't know. Just found his pics.

Yep he is a curry.

Exactly. He doesn't look Euro but Turkish or Georgian.

dude stop lying, this guy just cannot be curry. Whats his name?

Edit: Found him, his name is Absar Zahoor Dhar, he's Kashmiri.

Kashmiris aren't curry idiot, their race is indo-european. In other words, this guy is the same race as Europeans, meaning that he's technically white.

Stop calling him curry, you're giving misleading information

Last edited:
If that's a Curry he's like the descendant of a 100% north indian aryan bloodline or something.

Kashmiris aren't curry idiot, their race is indo-european. In other words, this guy is the same race as Europeans, meaning that he's technically white.

I have studied archaeogenetics of that region you moron. They are same as other curries, be it genetically or culturally or historically. They are Indo aryans just like other north Indians.

Just look this chart, you moron and see who they cluster closely with.

Attachments

• PCA_of_Kashmiri_and_other_populations.PNG
    PCA_of_Kashmiri_and_other_populations.PNG
    41.3 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:
Looks Southern European which I don’t consider white

Southern Europeans are white.
Southern Italians have Arab blood.

Just look at Paul Denino who has southern Italian (Sicilian) ancestry. Thinks he’s white yet looks like a stereotypical Arab

Paul_denino_13-01-19.jpg

Not all Southern Italians. Those are some Sicilians.
Well southern Italians are darker compared to northern Italians because of their ancestry cause of the Arab invasion in the 10th century, while some northern Italians came from Switzerland, Austria decades ago which I consider white. That’s why all the good looking Italians are northern and maybe central not southern. It’s why Milan is the beauty capital of Italy

Curry? He's whiter than me.

Needs to lose the beard fraud for a proper appraisal. Of course he'll do well tho. His pics are embarrassingly try-hard, also.

this guy is not indian and yes.

Italians have subsaharan and pygmy blood

Here in Spain that's the standard chad.

Yes especially if he’s over 6’.
This is all that matters to the modern foid.

Why do you think that so many Millennial-age female teachers and doctors are taking cock up 12yo Lil Tyrone and the 6ft school bully?

The fucking Jews and their GMO food companies have turned future generations of humans into giants!

Looks about average in scandinavia

Just look at Paul Denino who has southern Italian (Sicilian) ancestry. Thinks he’s white yet looks like a stereotypical Arab

Paul_denino_13-01-19.jpg
is this IcePoseidon? He's not italian he literally posted his 23andme results during a streaming, resulting 50% or something italian, rest jewish. Another american mutt

Paul_denino_13-01-19.jpg
Sicilians should not mix with Khazars...

The guy in OP's thread can pass as a chaddiano though, he doesn't even have to admit he's Indian.

He looks white, so yes.

The word "curry" encompasses all the people living in the South Asian subcontinent, so Kashmiris are considered curries as well. I have a Punjabi friend whose nephew has a bit of distant Kashmiri blood in him, even though his parents are both Punjabis, and he looks European with his blue-grey eyes, dark brown hair and white skin. His older brother, on the other hand, looks Turkish.

I have studied archaeogenetics of that region you moron. They are same as other curries, be it genetically or culturally or historically. They are Indo aryans just like other north Indians.

Just look this chart, you moron and see who they cluster closely with.
Just because Kashmir is in the same region, does not mean that we are genetically related to them. I am Punjabi myself. In Iran, Kashmir is referred to as Little Iran due to their cultural ties. And Iranians are not Indo-Aryans, but rather Indo-Europeans.

Just because Kashmir is in the same region, does not mean that we are genetically related to them. I am Punjabi myself. In Iran, Kashmir is referred to as Little Iran due to their cultural ties. And Iranians are not Indo-Aryans, but rather Indo-Europeans.

Indo-European is an umbrella term that includes people from Iceland to Sri Lanka. Indians and Iranians are part of the Indo-Iranian branch of Indo-European that split off after Andronovo culture near BMAC into 2 groups as follows: Iranians and Indo-Aryans.

Indo-European is an umbrella term that includes people from Iceland to Sri Lanka. Indians and Iranians are part of the Indo-Iranian branch of Indo-European that split off after Andronovo culture near BMAC into 2 groups as follows: Iranians and Indo-Aryans.
It is an umbrella term, yes, but there's also specifics and us Punjabis, for instance, are placed in the Indo-Aryan category whereas Kashmiris aren't. Indo-European just refers to the linguistic ties, it's got nothing to do with ethnicity. For instance as a Punjabi I am considered Caucasian, and so are Eritreans (East-Africans) but that doesn't mean we're not different from each other.

It is an umbrella term, yes, but there's also specifics and us Punjabis, for instance, are placed in the Indo-Aryan category whereas Kashmiris aren't. Indo-European just refers to the linguistic ties, it's got nothing to do with ethnicity. For instance as a Punjabi I am considered Caucasian, and so are Eritreans (East-Africans) but that doesn't mean we're not different from each other.
No, both Punjabi and Kashmiri are categorised as Indo-Aryans. Indo-Aryans too have subgroups where Punjabi and kashmiri are categorised differently like Panjabi is categorised as NorthWest Indo Aryan while Kashmiri is categorised as Dardic Indo-Aryan but they both are Indo Aryans anyway in the end.

No, both Punjabi and Kashmiri are categorised as Indo-Aryans. Indo-Aryans too have subgroups where Punjabi and kashmiri are categorised differently like Panjabi is categorised as NorthWest Indo Aryan while Kashmiri is categorised as Dardic Indo-Aryan.

Ah, my bad. I really could've sworn Kashmiris were classified as Indo-Europeans and not Indo-Aryans. How come a reasonable amount of Kashmiris have colored eyes, paler skin, different colored hair whereas most Kashmiris look like Punjabis?