Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious will this site get bigger or die

• Thread starter Deleted member 3900
  • Start date
Deleted member 3900

Deleted member 3900

Rope Tomorrow
-
i wonder if this place will get better and bigger because at the moment around 50 users make up 90% of the posts here

there were times when one user made 50% of posts (from 3 accounts)

most are lurkers

It will probably get bigger over time.

Tbh forums are kind of a dying medium. Lots of refugees are here because the old place on cuckeddit got nuked and don't really have to deal with normtards.

Yeah, this place is weak. There's only 50 posters like you said, and there's only 8 or 9 lurkers for every poster. Websites like cuckit have many more posters and many more lurkers per poster.

It depends, i think we might get more posts in the summer when people arent at school(it seems like alot of you are in school rn). I hope the site grows in (good) new users aswell.

You better watch out for BABE.NET :feelsmega:

The subribbit had 50k subs and this forum only has 3k. I really want to know where all those incels went.

We've had like nearly 500k posts in 3 months. Err I mean four. It's going pretty steady.

We need Tellem--T, Framecel, and Gambler back

Reddit has sucked the life out of message boards in general. Since this topic is excluded from reddit, it should do fine.

Its better than having 1000 users tbh or 2 users with 500 alts

I've been advocating to bring back Gambler for weeks. Despite his autism, he was a good writer and you could tell he spent a while making his threads.

I don't think it will die, cucktears is giving us free publicity, hunted the Mammoth aswell. We need to get the attention of babe.net by sending rape threats to the females there. Also we should shutdown braincels and other incels places, there can only be one incel community.

The more extreme incel boards such as this usually slowly die.

However, I do believe many more incel/mgtow/'manosphere' communities will arise over the next 5-10 years.

I don't think it will die, cucktears is giving us free publicity, hunted the Mammoth aswell. We need to get the attention of babe.net by sending rape threats to the females there. Also we should shutdown braincels and other incels places, there can only be one incel community.
dhMeAzK.gif

I've been advocating to bring back Gambler for weeks. Despite his autism, he was a good writer and you could tell he spent a while making his threads.

Agreed 1000%

why was he banned? i remember he used to post like 200 times a day with essay-like threads

Female worship and trolling
I wouldn't consider it trolling really. He needed the cope. He would write 1000+ word threads, like 10 of them a day. His content was a contribution

I wouldn't consider it trolling really. He needed the cope. He would write 1000+ word threads, like 10 of them a day. His content was a contribution
You didn't see his last thread, did you? That's why. He said he lost his virginity when he didn't.

You didn't see his last thread, did you? That's why. He said he lost his virginity when he didn't.
Yeah I did, but that shouldn't warrant a permanent ban. He made friends here, and posted some good content like the AlphaDestiny hate thread. Now he rots on r/braincels with the cucks, and Lookism with the chadlites

Tellem--T was a prolific shitposter, no idea what anyone ever saw in him, Framecel was a gymcope, know-it-all teenager and Gambler was an autistic troll. Wouldn't mind gambler being back though, funny guy.

Yeah I did, but that shouldn't warrant a permanent ban. He made friends here, and posted some good content like the AlphaDestiny hate thread. Now he rots on r/braincels with the cucks, and Lookism with the chadlites
He can join sadchad.isis though
sadchad-isis-png.2692

Tellem--T was a prolific shitposter, no idea what anyone ever saw in him, Framecel was a gymcope, know-it-all teenager and Gambler was an autistic troll. Wouldn't mind gambler being back though, funny guy.
Exactly

I'd hope so but hard to say

it will get bigger, we must ascend

I think it will either be at a standstill or grow. More people will realize the blackpill soon.

I think it'll keep growing. The blackpill is spreading and forums have had a resurgence in popularity recently.

It will get shut down when someone goes ER

Right now it's growing slowly, but hopefully more people come in during the norm i.e. holidays. If you looked at Valentine's Day, there was actually a influx of new posters

it'll explode in popularity assuming:

- it doesn't turn into a slow, bloated pile of shit like lookism
- everyone doesn't report the host of this site (if they can figure out the real ip / host ) for harboring terrorism or whatever made up bullshit

The subribbit had 50k subs and this forum only has 3k. I really want to know where all those incels went.
They were apostates among the ranks. They were all fakecels. The creation of a forum like this one separated the fakecels from the truecels.

Obviously if we're all posting here still, we are indeed truecels.

Bigger, If we can advertise