Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Winter Essay

R

Reega8765665

Banned
-
It's December. I am eating gingerbread near a fireplace, whilst drinking my hot cup of cholocate. I keep wondering about adult problems, inceldom, bills... but winter time is only once in a year, i can feel like a child, and embrace nostalgia, and free spirit! Watching snow, snowing. Meeting family and friends, taking long winter walks, alone at 4AM, burning my memories like a fuel, making snowman and iglo, throwing firecrackers, and celebrating new year with friends... i love winter. These are the days i've been waiting for, these are the days that i won't regret.

Just typing it down here i guess

It’s a comfy time of the year but I don’t feel comfy, I feel so fucking empty man. I’m burned out on all my copes nothing is working.

I’m on probation so I can’t even smoke weed or shoot guns to cope.

When other people enjoy the holidays, I enjoy the holidays. I'm immunocompromised for Christmas spirit.

I dig the snow but it's rare in England.

Yeah man, I know what you are saying. I'm enjoying winter too. Hasn't snowed where I'm from since I was a child (climate change most likely), but since I moved to the north there is snow in November. I literally choose to walk during snowstorms because to me this is solo rare and pleasant.

Well at least we can grow pomegranates now. You gain something and loose something else.