Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Wish my dad married someone more attractive

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
My father is a chad and my mother is a Stacy and I am a fucking abomination. I think it’s purely luck.

I wish my parents didn't meet.

TELL ME ABOUT IT! My dad was a 6'8", blue eyed, blonde, broad shouldered, big frame, giga chad in his youth. My mother is 4'10" (seriously), filipino, brown, and has an ugly face reminiscent of a person with down syndrome. To top it all off, my dad was in his 50s when he had me and my mother in her late 30s so they were both past their primes and had poor eggs and sperm quality. UGH! What was even the point of them creating children? They both had children from past relationships anyway so its not like they needed to bring new kids into the world. It's pure selfishness. IT NEVER BEGAN FOR ME!

TELL ME ABOUT IT! My dad was a 6'8", blue eyed, blonde, broad shouldered, big frame, giga chad in his youth. My mother is 4'10" (seriously), filipino, brown, and has an ugly face reminiscent of a person with down syndrome. To top it all off, my dad was in his 50s when he had me and my mother in her late 30s so they were both past their primes and had poor eggs and sperm quality. UGH! What was even the point of them creating children? They both had children from past relationships anyway so its not like they needed to bring new kids into the world. It's pure selfishness. IT NEVER BEGAN FOR ME!
6'8" holy fuck why'd he go with the short girl you couldve made it to the league if he chose the right woman

6'8" holy fuck why'd he go with the short girl you couldve made it to the league if he chose the right woman

I have 3 half brothers. One from my fathers first wife who is also philipino but she was a Stacy and tall for a Pinoy. He is a 6'3'' high tier normie or even a Chang lite considering that he is a hapa. Then I have 2 brothers from my fathers second marriage who have a nordic giga Stacy mother. They are both Chads at 6'3'' and 6'5''.

He cheated on the second wife with my mom who was their swamprat maid. I don't know why he felt compelled to do that. Maybe because she was younger than him and willing to do anything. My 2 older sisters and me were all kept secret kind of like Arnold Schwartznegars family. The secret didn't come out until years later when I was a preteen and his second wife divorced him over it. This is when he officially claimed us and moved in with our mother.

I am pure white of Celtic stock, my ancestors roamed the misty forests of Gaelic Ireland hunting wild boar and deer.