Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Wishing I could skip to old age

B

BP_Renegade

Self-banned
-
Anyone else wish they could just skip all the way to retirement age? So you don't need to go to work anymore, get paid retirement each month and can do whatever you want. I would either just sit at home all day, or go out to the garden center and work on my garden if I had one. You also stop caring about anything and most people are nice to you. Older women are also very kind, one smiled at me today. I would have more chance of finding an old woman to go out with if I was old right now, than I do finding a girlfriend my own age. You wont be seen as weird for going on holiday alone or sitting at the bar when you are old either, as its quite common for old men to do things like this alone. Sex drive will also be almost none existent so that's also a good thing.

I felt this in my heart. When I see very aged men I can't help but feel somewhat jealous. I want to be at the end of my life as well. I want to be old and have my life behind me.

I felt this in my heart. When I see very aged men I can't help but feel somewhat jealous. I want to be at the end of my life as well. I want to be old and have my life behind me.
Yes I never often see unhappy old people, they just don't give a damn anymore and do what they want. I've seen them often make young women laugh and act charming because they have nothing to lose and women don't see them as threatening.

Yes I never often see unhappy old people, they just don't give a damn anymore and do what they want. I've seen them often make young women laugh and act charming because they have nothing to lose and women don't see them as threatening.
I feel extra super sad for old men who never had a woman. That's just a waste of life in all honesty. Fucking a good looking young female is literally the meaning of life, looking at it logically, considering reproduction and all that.

Retirement age is 65.

You'll be grey, slow eye hand reaction responses, so forget playing counter-strike you'll have a non-existent sex drive and any happy memories will be histrionic.

Don't forget failing debilitating health conditions too.

Old age sucks. Can't even do basic things, body is shit. Sex drive will be the same, your libido doesn't die in old age.