Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Wizardcel memory - ads on YouTube did not appear until the year 2015

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I remember it like it was yesterday. The year was 2015, and I was sitting in my car with my only friend (of course he was a guy, no homo). And we were watching videos on my phone on YouTube. All the sudden an ad came up, and we were like “what the fuck?”. And I just knew in that moment - that suicides were going to skyrocket. Incels and loser males used YouTube as a replacement for a social life, ads on “JewTube” were going to make people go crazy.

Imagine all the awkward moments in college classrooms, when the professor is trying to teach using YouTube. And everyone is learning from the video - then an interruptive ad comes on.

I remember you could turn your phone screen off and have music on youtube continue to play without ads.

Imagine all the awkward moments in college classrooms, when the professor is trying to teach using YouTube. And everyone is learning from the video - then an interruptive ad comes on.
I’m sorry to say, that happened to me back in October of 2021 in a college class. The professor was playing a video on the topic of sustainability (saving the environment) - and an ad for the National Hockey League comes on. I was so annoyed, because I am a hockey fan. The NHL is ran by a Jewish kike named Gary Bettman. The NHL makes enough money already, they don’t have to use interruptive ads on JewTube.

Remember when YT had the 5 stars rating system instead of likes/dislikes? Kek. Good times.

It’s stupid how we even have to say ‘no homo’ just for spending time with a male friend. Can men just have friends without being gay?
It is a waste of energy to debate that. The phrase “no homo” exists, so I use it when I feel necessary.

I think only gen alpha won't remember something in 2015

I remember you could turn your phone screen off and have music on youtube continue to play without ads.
You can still turn your phonr screen off and habe the music play (at least with an android) no way around the ads though

No there was ads pre 2015 I’m pretty sure. I remember having them since I started using it but they weren’t as frequent

Oldcel trait you remember Nigahiga

No there was ads pre 2015 I’m pretty sure. I remember having them since I started using it but they weren’t as frequent
2005 - early 2015 was ad free here in California where I live.

Adverts are psychological abuse. And I'm not joking. They physically pain me, the cumulative effect of them on my psyche is pernicious. And I include every cunting Youtuber ordering me to "like and subscribe" every 6 fucking seconds.

@B/W muttcel @EnglishCel

JewTube is very creepy with their cookies. I remember back in 2016, I searched for a song by Sade, and an ad for a money lending service came on, and one of the little caterpillars living on the money tree said to the other caterpillar, “I really enjoy smooth jazz.” It annoys me to this day!

Adverts are psychological abuse. And I'm not joking. They physically pain me, the cumulative effect of them on my psyche is pernicious. And I include every cunting Youtuber ordering me to "like and subscribe" every 6 fucking seconds.

Those who don't see ads as an assault on their eyes are out of touch with reality. There is nothing normal about advertising other than the fact that it has been normalized.

Cucktubers who embed in-video ads and squawk on about subscribing are just following a blueprint handed to them by their overlords at google. They're fed a template of "make your channel more successful by sucking our cocks in this particular way" and so there are legions of cucktubers who all do the dicksucking thumbnails and "HEY GUYS OMG MAKE SURE YOU REMEMBER TO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE TO MY VIDEOS SO YOU DON'T MISS ANY MORE OF THIS DELICIOUS SEMINAL FLUID!!!!!!!!!!!!! that gets shoved into every faggot video.

Welcome to the internet of 2023 please enjoy your stay!

I think I vaguely remember, maybe not even 'vaguely'. But I do have a lingering reactionary feeling associated with this thread's title, as if it did happen. I've been using YouTube since 2009 so I must've bare witnessesed to this jewery, but some reason it wasn't vivid or easily recollected. Which is admittedly strange.

Last edited:
2015 to 2016 were the best years of my life I had friends then.

You could install ad-blocker. You should install ad-blocker. Why on earth would you want to subject yourself to attempts to get you to consume frivolously? When you buy something, it should be because you needed it. Because nobody on the planet does this, waste is at an all-time high and there is a ignored climate crisis.
Kids of 2100 will look back to our retarded century and wonder how exactly could the inhabitants of a planet care so little about it's fairing? They will probably wonder why the nineteenth amendment hasn't been repealed.

Good old youtube.

You could install ad-blocker.
True, but the rest of the world doesn’t use adblocker and this has consequences on which videos will be suggested by the algorithm. Ad “unfriendly” content has taken a big hit and many critical channels were simply banned or demonetized, which turned youtube into Jewtube.

Those who don't see ads as an assault on their eyes are out of touch with reality. There is nothing normal about advertising other than the fact that it has been normalized.

Cucktubers who embed in-video ads and squawk on about subscribing are just following a blueprint handed to them by their overlords at google. They're fed a template of "make your channel more successful by sucking our cocks in this particular way" and so there are legions of cucktubers who all do the dicksucking thumbnails and "HEY GUYS OMG MAKE SURE YOU REMEMBER TO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE TO MY VIDEOS SO YOU DON'T MISS ANY MORE OF THIS DELICIOUS SEMINAL FLUID!!!!!!!!!!!!! that gets shoved into every faggot video.

Welcome to the internet of 2023 please enjoy your stay!
I don't get how they don't get how fucking annoying it is. They even talk about their subscriber count and how many views they have constantly like we're supposed to give a shiny fuck. But then their audience actually plays along-- the innate propensity of people to submit to any form of power, however artificial, is really scary.