Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Woah what the fuck is this shit?

typical asian fagshit

''It started with dream about family, but sadly copes lead him to catboy illness and genital mutilation.'' - ITV/Rehab Room documentary

''It started with dream about family, but sadly copes lead him to catboy illness and genital mutilation.'' - ITV/Rehab Room documentary
Bruh, It was pushed on me from the front page, How dumb do you have to be to think i want to look at this stuff

Bruh, It was pushed on me from the front page, How dumb do you have to be to think i want to look at this stuff
I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about people who actually bought this shit.

Yeah fuck em
Steam recommends weirdest shit. Just take a look at SteamDB and you will see why. Hentai puzzles have 5000+ owners. Someone earned 15000 bucks just for 1-3 months of drawing anime booba.

Steam recommends weirdest shit. Just take a look at SteamDB and you will see why. Hentai puzzles have 5000+ owners. Someone earned 15000 bucks just for 1-3 months of drawing anime booba.
Woah

E56z51VVgAEsDN6