Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Woke women refuse to work with trash

Eightcel

Eightcel

SAMSARA TRAVELLER
★★★
188633978 3948729551912568 4445218394557897015 n

Trashburning company: "To keep with women equality in male dominated jobs we are kindly open for any women to apply in trash segragating job. Equality and ecology are the most important values for us which we proudly represent."

Foid A: "Fuck off!"

Foid B: "I dont know if I should laugh or cry"

Foid C: "It's not the equality, it's the pathetic, male, alt-right chauvinism. As a women, Am I supposed to dig around in trash, right...?"

- - -

JFL. Water is wet. Men are disposable and women are queens. They refuse doing important job and expect someone to do it for them. This is why incels and other low status males are always treated like shit.

Queen deserve a king after all.

Feminism is just one big shit-test.

It's insane just how much of this I can understand. I guess once you learn one slavic language you somewhat learn them all.

odpadow -trash
meski - male
smiac- laugh
zalosny - sad
prawicowy - rights

It's not even hilarious. These cunts are delusional about what equality means. equality apparently means just taking up half or more top positions.

Ouch. This one hits hard. Gives you a bigger picture of the sheer power of the pussy pass

Sam zrobiłeś screena czy znalazłeś obrazek gdzieś indziej?

Foids just showed their true colors. Again. Feminism isn't about equality between men and women. It's about matriarchy.

All women are under the delusion that they're goddesses.
And they're gonna go the rest of their lives under that delusion! In fact, they're only gonna gain more and more power

There is no justice, no fairness.
It's only gonna get worse once we get a female president, more female politicians, managers, teachers and leaders.

One if the reasons why I prefer the soviet union over tradcuck systems.

I think it depends on which society it is, in third world countries women and men do whatever it takes to survive

Men will be even more enslaved than they already are.
What's worse is that they'll be fine with it.

Any opposition to the female rulers will be punished

View attachment 447317

Trashburning company: "To keep with women equality in male dominated jobs we are kindly open for any women to apply in trash segragating job. Equality and ecology are the most important values for us which we proudly represent."

Foid A: "Fuck off!"

Foid B: "I dont know if I should laugh or cry"

Foid C: "It's not the equality, it's the pathetic, male, alt-right chauvinism. As a women, Am I supposed to dig around in trash, right...?"

- - -

JFL. Water is wet. Men are disposable and women are queens. They refuse doing important job and expect someone to do it for them. This is why incels and other low status males are always treated like shit.

Queen deserve a king after all.
Fucking whores tbh:feelsUgh:

I saw a garbagewoman though lately. Check my thread in the sewers

I thought Poland was a based country :feelsbadman:
@To koniec