Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Woman fantasizes over her boyfriend’s attacker

• Thread starter Deleted member 195
  • Start date
Deleted member 195

Deleted member 195

Self-banned
-
02033136 4F8D 4DF9 BC3E 51E04AFC1167

B08BE83D 11A2 454A 9190 41D56B4947FD

Foid = Whore. She wants alpha. That’s why when fap to doujinshi I laugh when beta bitches get their childhood friend NTRd
Keklossus.

if you can't feel hate towards women when you see this you're not human

Woman are pathetic creatures

Dhl77y 3313242b 9331 4df0 b54c 3d0f7655ef5c

Link the reddit, I want to see the comments

gotta see the comments

The biggest foid moment: her brain is scared to shit but pussy knows better. She can't get his alpha behavior out of her head. The attacker = daring, adventurous young man who despises the conventional morality and is able to act on his own. And her bf appears as a pathetic, defenseless crybaby who called the cops instead of killing his wrongdoer on the spot. Matter of time until she teams up with her bf's attacker and they together destroy him at the court. Just flip her testimony around 180 degrees and voila her bf turns into the wrongdoer and that scum becomes the victim.

Foid = Whore. She wants alpha. That’s why when fap to doujinshi I laugh when beta bitches get their childhood friend NTRd
This. Is it any wonder why Islam is right about women? If you keep these whores locked up in homes and burkas, even if YOU DO get in a fight with some other man, she won't be around to see it.

Also, JFL at party culture, it is pure poison

This. Is it any wonder why Islam is right about women? If you keep these whores locked up in homes and burkas, even if YOU DO get in a fight with some other man, she won't be around to see it.

Also, JFL at party culture, it is pure poison

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/k9ciud/why_am_i_fantasizing_about_my_boyfriends_attacker/

a woman is sympathizing with her in the comments because she knows how the op feels :feelskek:

lol everyone sympathizes with her in the comments. No one has questioned it, just their usual circle jerk "yass kween your emotions are valid it sucks but you do you, do whatever makes you feel better and dont tell anything to your bf". Apparently it's completely normal to lust over someone who severely hurt your boyfriend.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/k9ciud/why_am_i_fantasizing_about_my_boyfriends_attacker/

a woman is sympathizing with her in the comments because she knows how the op feels :feelskek:

LOL THE FIRST REPLY IS A BRUTAL BLACKPILL

"There's a thing that happens when some women watch things like MMA. It brings out something primal."

"
Fantasizing is ok but I wouldn’t engage at all with the guy (not that you would).

"You're fine. It's normal. Yeah probably feels weird and scary for you, but I promise it's entirely normal.."

Fantasizing is ok but I wouldn’t engage at all with the guy (not that you would).
alpha fucks beta buxx teehee he's fine for one night stand but for long term relationships I prefer beta cuck

Just punch random people, bro, it works for me

gee, I wonder why men are aggressive and we still have psychopaths in our societies
surely psychopathy should be bred out very quickly because who'd like to breed with someone who's detrimental to the society, r-right guys :feelswhat:

Foids hate all weakness. They'd rather have a dead bf (for the sympathy, she'll go to the funeral with his murderer) than one who backs down.

Also no chance in hell the attack doesn't fuck her sooner or later. And when caught she'll blame the bf JFL.

Last edited:
If she wants a violent psychopath, I can play that role for her breaking all of her teeth (in Counter Strike 1.6).

they actually are less evolved :feelshaha:
"You're fine. It's normal. Yeah probably feels weird and scary for you, but I promise it's entirely normal.."
brutal blackpill. look at how nonchalant that foid is. it's normal. she has experienced getting turned on by violent thugs many times before. it's normal. the only things they respect are bones and brutality

Last edited:
Absolute meme gender.

major ragefuel tbh
You as an anxious man try to take the best decisions in life and then comes a motherfucker who doesn't give a shit about anything and causes this.

Calling the police because you got punched is pathetic faggot behavior. A real man would just punch back. What woman would be attracted to some wimp who can’t defend himself in a fight?

Women are fucking animals and moreover their role is to be servile in nature. And like in many species when a new alpha kills the old one and even the females' offspring, what do those females do? They don't mourn the loss of their offspring or previous male(s). No, they go into heat and start fucking the new alpha. Funny how soyciety pushes the idea that human are fundamentally just more intelligent animals (and I am not disputing this fact don't get me wrong) Darwinian evolution etc yet when it comes to using that same logic to explain female nature one is instantly considered a "mithogynitht"

I am referring mainly to mammals of course; many other animals such as arthropod species the female is the bigger and more dominant one but we are mammals not arthropods so that is irrelevant

Women have no loyalty, they wouldn't die for their men the same way their men would die for them. Unfortunately, in most civilizations, men still went and did exactly that, because who'd make the babies otherwise?

Woman are pathetic creatures

View attachment 382274
They don’t deserve rights. Take them away gorillacel
High IQ
Women have no loyalty, they wouldn't die for their men the same way their men would die for them. Unfortunately, in most civilizations, men still went and did exactly that, because who'd make the babies otherwise?
Nope. They would suck the cock of their boyfriends conquerer’s though. Traitor whores.

Last edited:
Calling the police because you got punched is pathetic faggot behavior. A real man would just punch back. What woman would be attracted to some wimp who can’t defend himself in a fight?
He got sucker punched and knocked out. There’s nothing he could do. Also, it’s never a good idea to chimp out over a trivial altercation

Lifefuel for psychocels

This is why you carry a firearm

lol everyone sympathizes with her in the comments. No one has questioned it, just their usual circle jerk "yass kween your emotions are valid it sucks but you do you, do whatever makes you feel better and dont tell anything to your bf". Apparently it's completely normal to lust over someone who severely hurt your boyfriend.
It's over

You can't expect morality from women. Their primitive brains doesn't thave the capacity for that.

It's too sad that normies will never relate to this...
gee, I wonder why men are aggressive and we still have psychopaths in our societies
surely psychopathy should be bred out very quickly because who'd like to breed with someone who's detrimental to the society, r-right guys :feelswhat:
Hahaha. High IQ ngl.

Last edited:
Just attack foids boyfriends theory. Maybe if more incels were more violent and less timid we would have a higher chance of ascending.

This actually made me really sad, enough incels.co for today

He has such a good personality tehee

and here comes the cuck defending the foid :feelshaha:

Foids know no love or loyality even to Chad, as soon the bigger Chad appears in sight it's over for him

After she gets impreggers by the thug, and is a seengle mom! Then the taxpayers bail her out

lol if someone knocked me out like that I would start my murder plan (in Minecraft) the following day

ETERNAL FOID

Thugs
Drug dealers
serial killers
criminals