Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Women about rape (aka being looked at by a sub8) when Chad uses drugs to daterape them all the time

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Every time Chad turns his jawline at a foid, hes basically injecting estrogen straight into their brain FORCING them to fuck him.

Whenever we present solutions to the incel crisis, they always say they shouldn't be forced to have sex, but Chad uses drugs (hormones) to force them to fuck him ALL THE TIME

High IQ thread.

High IQ thread.

This made me realize all arguments against rape drugs are circular

I: "What is the difference between a daterape drug and Chad's jawline? In the end, they want to have sex with the man"
F "Well, shes only open to it because of the drugs!"
I: "Shes only open to it because of Chad's jaw"
F: "Before the drug, she wouldn't be open to fucking the guy!"
I: "If Chad's jaw was recessed, she wouldn't be open to fucking him."
F: "But Chad has a right to because he earned it"
I: "What is evidence that he earned it?"
F: "She wants to have sex with him!"
I: "Therefore, if I drug a girl, and she wants to have sex with me, I've earned it"

This CANNOT be refuted

This CANNOT be refuted
Kek its a great mindfuck. But its not like they even listen to logic. They will legimately just ignore it and brush it off. That is how they became feminists in the first place anyways.

Kek its a great mindfuck. But its not like they even listen to logic. They will legimately just ignore it and brush it off. That is how they became feminists in the first place anyways.
Unironically this.. feminists truly are brain dead when logic is used.

Chad cannot rape. However if you're ugly and you try to stare at a woman, potential sexual harassment charges may be pushed against you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back