Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women age like shit

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Got my old school classmates, neighbours and what not on my facebook through groups etc etc.

Mid 30's women look like shitt, no joke, the wall is real and a womans end of unlimited smv is definately early 30's. It is very true that men age like fine wine. Let me rephrase men that take care of themselves can even remain playboys into the mid 60's. Many men already look fucked by 40 but own fault for drinking, drugging etc.

But the md 30's foids have hit the wall hard its no joke, even I think I now look better than foids my age.

Kill foids who reach their thirties after giving birth every year. (In videogame)

True they do but they still have a higher SMV than all of us.

True they do but they still have a higher SMV than all of us.
women on a whole have a sell by date , somewhere around late 30's early 40's. Dont believe me read up on love cams, women over 40 getting scammed left, right and center. These bitches are lonely, men rather drink , fuck hookers or rope than wife up an old hag

Attachments

• 359855295_652625873582893_915400050584058963_n.jpg
    359855295_652625873582893_915400050584058963_n.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 90
bluepilled. hitting the wall just means they can't get chad as easily anymore. a 40 yo foid still has higher smv than anyone here combined.

bluepilled. hitting the wall just means they can't get chad as easily anymore. a 40 yo foid still has higher smv than anyone here combined.
yeah and thats why I said it already early 40's they still some smv but thats with incels and cucks.

women on a whole have a sell by date , somewhere around late 30's early 40's. Dont believe me read up on love cams, women over 40 getting scammed left, right and center. These bitches are lonely, men rather drink , fuck hookers or rope than wife up an old hag

volcel if you wouldn't

Water
Also they look like shit without makeup

@Chudpreet @wasted12years

Bad diet, pills, make up. It's bound to happen. White foids age the worst which sucks, since i'm into them. This foid is 32 years old but looks to be atleast in her mid 40s:

32a

Foids in general are such a waste of space and time

Bad diet, pills, make up. It's bound to happen. White foids age the worst which sucks, since i'm into them. This foid is 32 years old but looks to be atleast in her mid 40s:

View attachment 812475
Thats the thing with white foids though. The forehead lines and frown lines are very visible because of the pale skin. They start greying in their late 20's already which you can see in the pic of this foid.

Only hope for a white foid is if she starts botoxing in their mid twenties already and doesnt stop and needs to dye her hair.

Shieet for white foids God forbid she had acne or some sun damage on her skin in her younger years, now thats a brutal wall that she will hit at 300MPH without a seatbelt. Worse still is because of the white skin already at 30 they get these blue visible veins and its disguisting, I see it often during summer.

From what I saw womens attractiveness peaks at around age 20 and starts dropping at 25. Once most eggs are gone at ~30 its another massive drop but still more SMV than all members of this server combined.

I am only mid 20s and I saw an old bitchy highschool stacey I hated and vice versa and man she looked worn, she was almost down to subhuman levels, if she were a man she'd be a truecel. Polack women age really poorly

It's hard to gloat when they had a life and you didn't, I would say that I've aged even worse
Being reminded of your mortality in such a brutal way hurts

A non-Chad/HTN looks unattractive and soy at any age
True lol, recessed jaw chinlets, bald norwoodcels with disprotional skull dimension etc etc are screwed from the time the sperm hit the egg.

Okay the somewhat average man can maintane some attrictiveness into his 60's if he takes care of himself

I would say men age much more worse (especially if they're normie and incel - tier in looks). Also, men hit the wall sooner as well. A majority of women, especially those in their prime prefer pretty/feminine/androgynous boys, and the only masculine trait they like is height.

They just get less access to Chads, but they still have a lot of options regardless if they're old, fat, ethnic, or whatever. The whole "hitting the wall" thing is just cope.

Got my old school classmates, neighbours and what not on my facebook through groups etc etc.

Mid 30's women look like shitt, no joke, the wall is real and a womans end of unlimited smv is definately early 30's. It is very true that men age like fine wine. Let me rephrase men that take care of themselves can even remain playboys into the mid 60's. Many men already look fucked by 40 but own fault for drinking, drugging etc.

But the md 30's foids have hit the wall hard its no joke, even I think I now look better than foids my age.
I don't know if it's the lifestyle, but I'm noticing the wall at 25 nowadays. Foids at 25 look like they're past 35

I would say men age much more worse (especially if they're normie and incel - tier in looks). Also, men hit the wall sooner as well. A majority of women, especially those in their prime prefer pretty/feminine/androgynous boys, and the only masculine trait they like is height.

They just get less access to Chads, but they still have a lot of options regardless if they're old, fat, ethnic, or whatever. The whole "hitting the wall" thing is just cope.
I agree with you 100% on this. I must however, state that this holds only for certain women. I see a few of them around the city I live. They are over 40 and look really good for their age, slim, good figure, good skin, even good mannered and polite.

That been said those types of women are actually the minority, they make an effort to keep their looks. The average women after a certain age has a low smv body shape, many chubby in the wrong places like a big stomach and no ass, shit skin etc etc etc.
Same goes for men, huge beer bellys, bald heads but clean shaven i.e no facial hair to counter the bald head and shit skin from working night shifts for years and drinking alcohol everyday.

Now the thing is on average if a man does the minimum required to take of himself he can age reasonably well compared to women, some men in their 60's still look good. Now obviously as you stated subhuman men are screwed, this is true even when they are in their teens , twenties, thirties.
Also men who junk food maxx everyday are screwed with huge stomachs, no stamina, messed up teeth from sugar , bad health.

I agree with you 100% on this. I must however, state that this holds only for certain women. I see a few of them around the city I live. They are over 40 and look really good for their age, slim, good figure, good skin, even good mannered and polite.

That been said those types of women are actually the minority, they make an effort to keep their looks. The average women after a certain age has a low smv body shape, many chubby in the wrong places like a big stomach and no ass, shit skin etc etc etc.
Same goes for men, huge beer bellys, bald heads but clean shaven i.e no facial hair to counter the bald head and shit skin from working night shifts for years and drinking alcohol everyday.

Now the thing is on average if a man does the minimum required to take of himself he can age reasonably well compared to women, some men in their 60's still look good. Now obviously as you stated subhuman men are screwed, this is true even when they are in their teens , twenties, thirties.
Also men who junk food maxx everyday are screwed with huge stomachs, no stamina, messed up teeth from sugar , bad health.
Yeah, I see what you mean. However, it seems like still men have to put in the effort to acquire a hambeast when they're past their 30s/40s whilst foids don't have to put in the effort to change their or upkeep with anything in terms of their diet and such. Most of the time they just get away with frauding via make-up or rather fake-up. Younger foids don't want to date men older (they generally prefer femboys or pretty boys) than them unless if they want money from them of course (obviously). Everything has already been handed to them. It's just unfair for men, having to put in effort to even get a woman that's not of your looksmatch or higher. Even these days men (average and below average) would be lucky to betabux, but even that's dying out as well.

Yeah, I see what you mean. However, it seems like still men have to put in the effort to acquire a hambeast when they're past their 30s/40s whilst foids don't have to put in the effort to change their or upkeep with anything in terms of their diet and such. Most of the time they just get away with frauding via make-up or rather fake-up. Younger foids don't want to date men older (they generally prefer femboys or pretty boys) than them unless if they want money from them of course (obviously). Everything has already been handed to them. It's just unfair for men, having to put in effort to even get a woman that's not of your looksmatch or higher. Even these days men (average and below average) would be lucky to betabux, but even that's dying out as well.
lol. I guess you are in USA? Sounds like a terrible dating market. I read online that like 50% of women are overweight? But I cant speak for USA because I dont live there so I reserve my comment. Where I am in EU, common class women date common class men and many women are not overweight although obseity is on the rise as well.

It’s with HTN or Normies. Not incel level
I see older manlets that look good for their age. I mean a giga manlet is almost 100% incel