Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Women and people in general despise nice guys

final smile

final smile

Recruit
★★★
I've always been a wonderfully kind individual. I've treated people with manners and respect and yet it's only resulted in mockery and bullying. Socializing is effectively a primitive pecking order. If people sense weakness in you they'll attack it so they can raise their own social standing. I've realized this throughout the years. I always get the short end of the stick while far more brutish and horrid men get rewarded for their bad behavior. I've even known ugly men who are absolutely horrible to everyone and yet they get more respect than I do. (although normiefags talk about them behind their backs)

Being a nice guy is not rewarded on a social or biological level.

Stop being a nice guy, especially as an incel.

482px-Stamping.gif

Nice guys are cuckest thing ever to lived, you rather be trouble than being nices, kind to normfag.

Everyone knows this buddy boyo

I've always been a wonderfully kind individual. I've treated people with manners and respect and yet it's only resulted in mockery and bullying. Socializing is effectively a primitive pecking order. If people sense weakness in you they'll attack it so they can raise their own social standing. I've realized this throughout the years. I always get the short end of the stick while far more brutish and horrid men get rewarded for their bad behavior. I've even known ugly men who are absolutely horrible to everyone and yet they get more respect than I do. (although normiefags talk about them behind their backs)

Being a nice guy is not rewarded on a social or biological level.
be nice when it benefits you only

Nice guys are cuckest thing ever to lived, you rather be trouble than being nices, kind to normfag.
All I ever wanted was to be a kind person in a kind world but it's become apparent both are impossible.

:no: They despise ugly guys. The amount of niceness someone shows doesn’t matter

All I ever wanted was to be a kind person in a kind world but it's become apparent both are impossible.
It's technically impossible to be nices guy, Most of chads gonna picked you up or use you as wingman for jester maxxing

just dont talk to people outside only advice i have.

Everyone detests weakness. Some people may pretend that they like you to acquire your resources. This is usually fate of 'nice' betabuxxers.
If you look at history, many ( probably absolute majority ) of people who are worshipped and praised, totally weren't 'nice' or kind.
Alexander the Great ordered to crucify some ruler in Central Asia.
Many of these famous historical figures even murdered and tortured their own relatives/parents/brothers/sons.
Even Saladin, praised and respected by Westerners as noble ruler ( Dante put him in paradise if I'm not mistaken ) used captured crusaders as a slave construction workers.
Not very kind, more like rulers like Stalin would do.
Only in religious teachings you can encounter people who truly acted 'nice' and were renowned for it. But they were often persecuted or used as scapegoats.

only on the extreme ends of the looks scale do you see nice people

ur either subhuman or severely non nt

Everyone detests weakness. Some people may pretend that they like you to acquire your resources. This is usually fate of 'nice' betabuxxers.
If you look at history, many ( probably absolute majority ) of people who are worshipped and praised, totally weren't 'nice' or kind.
Alexander the Great ordered to crucify some ruler in Central Asia.
Many of these famous historical figures even murdered and tortured their own relatives/parents/brothers/sons.
Even Saladin, praised and respected by Westerners as noble ruler ( Dante put him in paradise if I'm not mistaken ) used captured crusaders as a slave construction workers.
Not very kind, more like rulers like Stalin would do.
Only in religious teachings you can encounter people who truly acted 'nice' and were renowned for it. But they were often persecuted or used as scapegoats.
True

I don't hate nice guys but they DO usually tend to be two-faced pieces of shits.

Its only nice guys who are ugly that get treated like shit. Chads can be nice and still get plenty of positive reinforcement

Nice guys finish last Bro.

Of course, they associate it with weakness.