Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are becoming increasingly violent

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★

Reading this story, reminded me of just how prone to violence the modern woman is. Unless women are forced to live in a constant state of fear and being publicly shamed, they act out on their impulses the same way a pre pubescent kid does. In marriages, women are more violent than men:https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/women-are-more-violent-says-study-622388.html

But they have a fetish for size, which sometimes leads to their downfall. So if they lash out/throw objects...at their tallfag husband, the husband will eventually snap, overpower, and destroy her. But then, feminists will just use these acts of defense by tallfag husbands as an excuse to pass more anti male legislation

Last edited:
Bitches think they can beat men just because of capeshit movies. If only men were not cucked, they would be screaming for help.

Well yeah i would too if i realized i could do anything and suffer little to no consequences for it.

Who's going to hold women accountable? The pussy whipped low T men of the next generation?

Last edited:
Mouse utopia is becoming more real every single day.

Reading this story, reminded me of just how prone to violence the modern woman is. Unless women are forced to live in a constant state of fear and being publicly shamed, they act out on their impulses the same way a pre pubescent kid does. In marriages, women are more violent than men:https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/women-are-more-violent-says-study-622388.html

But they have a fetish for size, which sometimes leads to their downfall. So if they lash out/throw objects...at their tallfag husband, the husband will eventually snap, overpower, and destroy her. But then, feminists will just use these acts of defense by tallfag husbands as an excuse to pass more anti male legislation
they've been always violent

In a just world the man would be allowed to grab her arm and snap it for trying to pull that shit. We are reaching end times.
they've been always violent
Well yeah i would too if i realized i could do anything and suffer little to no consequences for it.

Who's going to hold women accountable? The pussy whipped low T men of the next generation?
I can only hope in the next generation men will rise up and enslave women again. They will learn from our cucked mistakes

Bitches think they can beat men just because of capeshit movies. If only men were not cucked, they would be screaming for help.