Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women are bums

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Leeches. They're good for nothing, except sucking good men, and cucks, dry. Whether directly or indirectly, fuck 'em. Fuck them all! :reeeeee::reeeeee:

I also heard today some lazy bitch at work wants to get paid in cash so she doesn't have to give up unemployment. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: Wtf. Bitch literally wants to live off the backs of working men who pay into a system through forced taxation, a system that doesn't give a single shit about our welfare, to live the easy life on our money. Who the fuck does that cunt think she is?! Fuck women. Fuck all of them! They're all useless, leeching, worthless whores!!! :feelsree::feelsree:

#FoidsLivesDontMatter

I'm following alot of bitches on social media just to know what's going on in the world.
One always posts when she gets a donation or someone buys her something from her amazon wishlist. It's ridiculous how much they get gifted. Foids literally don't have to work, they get so many donations and gifts from thirsty beta males.
The other whore has a cat that needs surgery. Do you think that she will pay for the surgery of her own cat? Lol of course not, she's currently having a fundraiser for the surgery costs.

These fucking bitches don't have to work a single day in their life, they rather leech and beg and get everything for free.
Literally life on tutorial mode.
I can't even remotely imagine how life would be on such an easy mode.

#FoidsLivesDontMatter
I'm following alot of bitches on social media just to know what's going on in the world.
One always posts when she gets a donation or someone buys her something from her amazon wishlist. It's ridiculous how much they get gifted. Foids literally don't have to work, they get so many donations and gifts from thirsty beta males.
The other whore has a cat that needs surgery. Do you think that she will pay for the surgery of her own cat? Lol of course not, she's currently having a fundraiser for the surgery costs.

These fucking bitches don't have to work a single day in their life, they rather leech and beg and get everything for free.
Literally life on tutorial mode.
I can't even remotely imagine how life would be on such an easy mode.
Every day, I hate them more and more.

No, I suppose hate is too soft a word. It'd be more accurate to say I loathe and despise them, and their evil actions. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I wish one could suck me dry