Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Women are getting vicious

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
We all know how cruel and heartless females can be. It’s a given, it’s in their nature.

All my life I’ve been ignored and rejected by women. Yet these past 2-3 years I’ve noticed it get increasingly worse.

Let me make this clear: I’ve never had a girlfriend or even had a female friend. My closet interaction was a group project in 4th grade when the teacher forced me into a group with one female.

BUT… I used to get slight interactions at the cash register with a female when I went to pay for something and they said a quick, “hi” while scanning my items.

Lately they don’t even give me that. Even waitresses don’t even ask me what I want to order. Or tell me what my total is at the register. I just have to pick up social cues or look at the screen.

Another thing I noticed is MRA “Mens rights” is no longer heard of. There was even so called women in the MRA movement.

Now there is absolutely NO SYMPATHY for men. I swear ever since 2019 things have went down the shitter and ESPECIALLY this year.

Curious to see what the next year will bring…

We all know how cruel and heartless females can be. It’s a given, it’s in their nature.

All my life I’ve been ignored and rejected by women. Yet these past 2-3 years I’ve noticed it get increasingly worse.

Let me make this clear: I’ve never had a girlfriend or even had a female friend. My closet interaction was a group project in 4th grade when the teacher forced me into a group with one female.

BUT… I used to get slight interactions at the cash register with a female when I went to pay for something and they said a quick, “hi” while scanning my items.

Lately they don’t even give me that. Even waitresses don’t even ask me what I want to order. Or tell me what my total is at the register. I just have to pick up social cues or look at the screen.

Another thing I noticed is MRA “Mens rights” is no longer heard of. There was even so called women in the MRA movement.

Now there is absolutely NO SYMPATHY for men. I swear ever since 2019 things have went down the shitter and ESPECIALLY this year.

Curious to see what the next year will bring…
MRA was a boomer meme and accomplished nothing, despite being around since the early 70s. The original MGTOW people came as a result of realizing the laws weren’t going to change cause women have all the power and abandoned the concept of marriage altogether.

It's because pandemic is over, I swear normies deserve an even worse pandemic, these asshats need to learn

They can't learn
Damn it, then I have to settle with them bullying the hell out of my sorry existence for just existing as an ugly male???