Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are so good at manipulation most people can't even imagine it.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Even those that are blackpilled don't fully realize how manipulative women are. It's natural for them, it's something they do every second of every day. Every tiny movement of theirs is calculated and is used to manipulate. They've been training in it since they are kids.

Every word, every look, every expression, every movement. All part of a bigger picture, always thinking about how to manipulate to reach their goals.

P.S: On a sidenote, but still quite related. Read this shit. All this "accidental" shit is just ways for them to create orbiters. One tiny gesture and the moron can't get her out of his head for months. To influence the male's perception of them. Not only to have them as potential boyfriends/for monkeybranching, but also just to have simps and people helping them and doing everything for them. One tiny movement, one minute of effort, and she won a simp that will do anything she asks of him for life.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/jdxj05/what_did_your_friend_do_that_accidentally_turned/

Notice how the men there are completely changed by a subtle tiny compliment, a vaguely erotic thing or a girl grabbing their arm?

Men are so sex starved that the tiniest of gesture or word can be turned into an incredible memory that they'll cherish for years

Meanwhile the foids can't remember the names of the chads they've fucked

Notice how the men there are completely changed by a subtle tiny compliment, a vaguely erotic thing or a girl grabbing their arm?

Men are so sex starved that the tiniest of gesture or word can be turned into an incredible memory that they'll cherish for years

The world is really weird. Never really imagined it would turn out like this when I was younger. Things are really dire but it looks like the world will just stay more or less the same.

P.S: On a sidenote, but still quite related. Read this shit. All this "accidental" shit is just ways for them to create orbiters. One tiny gesture and the moron can't get her out of his head for months. To influence the male's perception of them. Not only to have them as potential boyfriends/for monkeybranching, but also just to have simps and people helping them and doing everything for them. One tiny movement, one minute of effort, and she won a simp that will do anything she asks of him for life.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/jdxj05/what_did_your_friend_do_that_accidentally_turned/

fucking redditors :lul:

Its hardcoded in their nature, being weaker sex they had to learn to use tricks to gain resources.

Women are world class manipulators

Even those that are blackpilled don't fully realize how manipulative women are. It's natural for them, it's something they do every second of every day. Every tiny movement of theirs is calculated and is used to manipulate. They've been training in it since they are kids.

Every word, every look, every expression, every movement. All part of a bigger picture, always thinking about how to manipulate to reach their goals.

yes 100% right, I have said this before on here.
Most men can not even FATHOM how manipulative they are.
EVERY SINGLE WORD IS CALCUATED DOUBLE SPEAK

when you are second guessing her SHE KNOWS, shes MAKING YOU DOUBLE GUESS ON PURPOSE
again again again,

you can not win unless you literally hit them on the head with a club.
when men are not allowed to exercise their physicality against women, they have to play by foid rules, which means by manipulation and deceit.
its impossible.

i have 3 sisters, take it from me STAY AWAY FROM WOMEN STAY AWAY

I doubt it, I mean at least in the voluntary level. It's probably just the genetic and hormonal makeup that makes males more prone to the snake tales.

when you are second guessing her SHE KNOWS, shes MAKING YOU DOUBLE GUESS ON PURPOSE
again again again,

when men are not allowed to exercise their physicality against women, they have to play by foid rules, which means by manipulation and deceit.
its impossible.

Good post, unfortunately most men will never truly understand and internalize this, even when shown the truth. Even blackpilled guys often forget this fact.

Its hardcoded in their nature, being weaker sex they had to learn to use tricks to gain resources.
It is true. Men have their physical strength, while women have to rely on emotion and other things.

Good post, unfortunately most men will never truly understand and internalize this, even when shown the truth. Even blackpilled guys often forget this fact.
my dad is one of these guys that thinks he can outsmart a woman when it comes to manipulation.
i know better, I just shut them down immediately, my own mom, my sister.
he gives me shit for it but fuck it. Im not picking battles I cant win, no thank you sir.

If men could only see what women think and write to each other for one day, one day, fly on the wall style...

women would be personal property again, starting tomorrow, i swear.

my dad is one of these guys that thinks he can outsmart a woman when it comes to manipulation.
he gives me shit for it but fuck it. Im not picking battles I cant win, no thank you sir.

If men could only see what women think and write to each other for one day, one day, fly on the wall style...

What women think ;
Fun
Status
Sex

What women think ;
Fun
Status
Sex
basically right but still unrefined.
I would say these are secondary expressions of their primary desire for power.

That is legitimately, literally high IQ. Even though we personally can avoid this stuff, it's still a thing of horror that the entire world, billions of men are manipulated by women like that, without them even knowing.

elab, where did you see this stuff?

That is legitimately, literally high IQ. Even though we personally can avoid this stuff, it's still a thing of horror that the entire world, billions of men are manipulated by women like that, without them even knowing.

yes, horror is the perfect word, It inspires immense dread in me when I see guys with foids in public, when I observe how they spin their nets and pull strings.
I dont want to have anything to do with them. It is scars the shit out of me.
I have been living with my mom my entire life and she still gets the drop on me with that shit.
That momen when you think you got away and then you see that slim, smug smile on her face - UGH

i am so fucking afraid of that shit, I just want to stay away.

yes, horror is the perfect word, It inspires immense dread in me when I see guys with foids in public, when I observe how they spin their nets and pull strings.
I dont want to have anything to do with them. It is scars the shit out of me.
I have been living with my mom my entire life and she still gets the drop on me with that shit.
That momen when you think you got away and then you see that slim, smug smile on her face - UGH

i am so fucking afraid of that shit, I just want to stay away.
my dad has stated to me he doesn't ever wanna get married again. he did date two women recently and he told me that the two bitches were annoying as fuck.

elab, where did you see this stuff?
It is a mixture of different things.

First off, I have 3 sisters, 2 older, 1 younger.
Then my mom is also manipulative.

On top of that, I have larped as a foid online before, albeit only briefly.

I also read books about shit, like one book where the guy installed keyloggers on all of his different gfs laptops and shit and found that every single one was cheating or using him.

+ Reading a shit ton of mgtow content by guys that have been through relationships and have experienced every dirty trick under the sun.
Incels should stop shitting on mgtows and read their shit, especially the relationship stuff.
The OG mgtows were basaically blackpilled and hardcore as fuck on women, just like incels. they would shit on the softcore mgtows on YT and reddit and call women psychos, monsters etc...

They would also post text messages from foids phones and so on, no fucks given.

That shit is dead now but I a am telling you, almost everything they said, that we say, I have seen in real life with my sisters, my mom, my grandmom - not a single foid is clean, they are all sullied with blood and cum.
my dad has stated to me he doesn't ever wanna get married again. he did date two women recently and he told me that the two bitches were annoying as fuck.
yes, once the T-levels start dropping, the sanity sets back in.

Remember when you didnt want to play with girls when you were a little boy?

this is still the reality we live in, girls suck ass expect when you are horny.
the human body literally has to flood your brain with drugs to make you even consider getting with a woman.
so yeah, not surprised your dad says that.

Last edited:
That shit is dead now but I a am telling you, almost everything they said, that we say, I have seen in real life with my sisters, my mom, my grandmom - not a single foid is clean, they are all sullied with blood and cum.
what's dead now? are you saying all those stories are deleted from the internet?

what's dead now? are you saying all those stories are deleted from the internet?
ah ok. So there used to be some original mgtow forums. At some point they let infiltrators in and it split up into like 5 different forums, all of which are dead now.

No, that's COMPLETE BULLSHIT

You guys need to stop spreading this myth of "female power" you are creating your own boogieman

No, that's COMPLETE BULLSHIT

You guys need to stop spreading this myth of "female power" you are creating your own boogieman

You are obviously a very smart guy and I agree with a majority of your posts, but in this case I think you are only half-right. Yes we do give power to women, and without men to enforce their monopoly their skills at manipulation don't mean shit. And yes, if the shoes were on the other foot men would be just as good at manipulation. But nevertheless, women are in a position where they are manipulative and their skills at manipulation ARE good. This is the reality and what could and ought to be doesn't really change what really is.
ah ok. So there used to be some original mgtow forums. At some point they let infiltrators in and it split up into like 5 different forums, all of which are dead now.
It's not that the stories are deleted from the internet, it's just that his view is the result of years and years of research. Years of browsing stuff, watching and reading all kinds of stuff. Can't really link to anything cause it's just such a vast amount of information. MGTOW forums are GOLD though. We are blackpilled but we don't have any actual experience. MGTOW dudes actually know first-hand how fucking awful women are.

Last edited:
You are obviously a very smart guy and I agree with a majority of your posts, but in this case I think you are only half-right. Yes we do give power to women, and without men to enforce their monopoly their skills at manipulation don't mean shit. And yes, if the shoes were on the other foot men would be just as good at manipulation. But nevertheless, women are in a position where they are manipulative and their skills at manipulation ARE good. This is the reality and what could and ought to be doesn't really change what really is.

You actually did just agree with me and debunk the PARTS of your argument that I disagree with

1. "It's natural for them"
No, like you just agreed on, IT'S LEARNT BEHAVIOR

We need to stop speaking about manipulation like its some kind of female power and men can't do it, its more like men don't need to because we can physically dominate

2. You think men don't realize how manipulative women are, its more like men don't care BECAUSE EVERY MAN THINKS HE "HAS A CHANCE"

Every guy thinks he just needs to "play the game" and he'll win, every man is completely aware of women's manipulation, they just tell themselves what they want to believe

WOMEN AREN'T GREAT MANIPULATORS, MEN ARE JUST GREAT AT SELF DECEPTION WHEN IT COMES TO WOMEN AND THEIR EGOS

Everything else I'd agree with, but that's because you would just be stating reality - e.g. " it's something they do every second of every day. Every tiny movement of theirs is calculated and is used to manipulate. They've been training in it since they are kids."

We are blackpilled but we don't have any actual experience. MGTOW dudes actually know first-hand how fucking awful women are.

1. One does not have to experience getting shot to know how much it will hurt and to avoid scenarios in which you can get shot lol

2. You don't have to date to get experience of women's manipulation, you just have to approach or be an orbiter, and then be observant

Last edited:

again again again,

its impossible.

WOMEN AREN'T GREAT MANIPULATORS, MEN ARE JUST GREAT AT SELF DECEPTION WHEN IT COMES TO WOMEN AND THEIR EGOS

Women aren't particularly smart, so I wouldn't think they would be such expert manipulators.
I would agree that most everything they do and say is an attempt to manipulate, but you can see through it.
If you assume an ulterior motive and that they're lying 100% of the time, the odds are very good that you are right. It's positive EV to do so and you'll be correct enough to be profitable.
Also, they are evil and shows of emotion like tears and smiles cannot be trusted.
I especially don't think they could pull off a long con on an ugly male who views his lack of charm in a realistic, nonegoistic way.
If women were so good at manipulation, the compliments of massage parlor whores would seem more genuine, and their efforts to extract more of a tip from me would be more effective.
They're especially bad at hiding their disgust at ugly men, even when it would be beneficial for them to do so.