Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Women are so hypocritical and lying

Incel doomer

Incel doomer

Officer
★★★★★
Everything they accuse men to do, they do a thousand times worse.

This is their nature. But I don't think that them being honest would be better for everyone.
Imagine visiting a hooker and she says that you're disgusting loser, who probably was bullied at school and never even kissed a girl and nerds like you deserve to suffer and die alone and she would turn lesbian or asexual if men like you were her only option...

757735 William Makepeace Thackeray Quote The best of women are hypocrites

This is their nature. But I don't think that them being honest would be better for everyone.
Imagine visiting a hooker and she says that you're disgusting loser, who probably was bullied at school and never even kissed a girl and nerds like you deserve to suffer and die alone and she would turn lesbian or asexual if men like you were her only option...

View attachment 890841
But women already say horrible things about men. When I say they are hypocritical, they accuse men of abuse when they abuse everyone using their female privileges.

very true. i actually see and experience this in real life from liberal women here in SF.

Do as I say, not as I do. What I do is the exact opposite of what I want people to do!

You see men will often just be blunt and live by their words. Foids have much less courage and will lie or beat around the bush.

This explains the whole conservative republican vs liberal democrat dichotomy in the US. the conservative republicans are the white male patriarchy system. theyre not perfect but they at least live by their words and are fair.

the democratic liberal culture revolves entirely around the white american woman. so the flavor that the liberal areas takes, stems from the white american woman. they'll say this and that about right and wrong, and how people should be more right and good. yet when you look specifically at their attitude and actions, they are doing the exact precise opposite of what theyre preaching and teaching to others.

Last edited: