Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women are so stupid that it's funny

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Foid with infinite smv, asks "is it over?"
Screenshot 20240315 100619

Let's use her logic

Jeff Bezos, a billionaire who has networth of over 100 billion dollars, asks "am I poor?"
E6vmKe0WYAgkvOg

It's not about foolishness, but a basic example of attention seeking and ego boosting

Attention whoring should be universally banned on online platforms, btw. It is fucking obvious why she posted that.

Attention whoring should be universally banned on online platforms, btw. It is fucking obvious why she posted that.
I don't need to imagine what the comments will be like.

she's a alt bitch aka emo/goth sluts they tend to be LTB or MT beckies usually. starved of attention from males especially chad they often do retarded shit like this.

thats also why these sluts do cosplay and gaming/anime

its all about building a simp empire, mogging stacies who bullied her and landing a chad

she's a alt bitch aka emo/goth sluts they tend to be LTB or MT beckies usually. starved of attention from males especially chad they often do retarded shit like this.

thats also why these sluts do cosplay and gaming/anime

its all about building a simp empire, mogging stacies who bullied her and landing a chad
Facts

My honest reaction in my mind

Women have no concept of modesty. It's all a virtue signal

Foids are retarded attention seekers

"It's Over" and The XX chromosomes are mutually exclusive