Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Women are the meme gender example #236487324824

S

ScrewPassenger

Greycel
There's this post on some female-run subreddit by a tall woman saying she falls in love with any tall guy she sees. Then among the 150-something comments of women salivating over tall men and big height, there's this one comment saying "Height doesn't matter, bro. It's personality that matters." I swear it's all just a big elaborate troll. There's no way anyone genuinely fucking buys this meme-worthy sentiment in this information age, not even the normies, not even the soys on IT... I thought I was correcting those retards' misconceptions whenever I scrutinized their platitudes and linked them peer-reviewed studies, but they never bought into their own bullshit to begin with. All this time I've been trolled BIGLY and I never even noticed. I was the real retard all along :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Do women who are (very) tall still like men who are even taller than them even though they are so few?

There's this post on some female-run subreddit by a tall woman saying she falls in love with any tall guy she sees. Then among the 150-something comments of women salivating over tall men and big height, there's this one comment saying "Height doesn't matter, bro. It's personality that matters." I swear it's all just a big elaborate troll. There's no way anyone genuinely fucking buys this meme-worthy sentiment in this information age, not even the normies, not even the soys on IT... I thought I was correcting those retards' misconceptions whenever I scrutinized their platitudes and linked them peer-reviewed studies, but they never bought into their own bullshit to begin with. All this time I've been trolled BIGLY and I never even noticed. I was the real retard all along :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Men who thinks women aren't blackpilled never watched day time television, or overheard them talking to each other about men :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: