Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women are the problem

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I've thought about this, many of us hate women.

I don't think there's any use of hating on bitches cause they're bitches and women, women always ride on the bandwagon.

Women, not one woman I've seen ever have any amount of original thought, not even little bit.

What women do is, they get on the bandwagon on whatever's popular or whatever they support or like, they're not interested in seeing what's right, what's wrong, they've never even been told to man up and check up, see what they're saying or doing wrong and so on.

Anyway, this is just a thread to make you understand that women don't deserve to be your enemy, because the other guys are better than you, you can appreciate his efforts or looks, but the woman, makes it a competition.

Women make everything a competition while refusing to participate themselves, that's how they are. They follow whatever benefits them, whatever allows them to be most abusive, evasive and a fuckhead overall.

Women are the reason you and chad or normie aren't friends, they make everything unequal, ruin the fun, create jealousy etc.

Women are the problem, I strongly disagree other men would behave like scumbags and dickheads and liars if these women didn't exist.

Fuck women.

yes, we know that
what you dont know is that we are currently living the consequences that the people on the wrong side of history dealt to us post ww2

female lion watches male lion's fighting.

foid nature is conformist

Yesterday I ruined day of some couples by calling faggots and clowns because I was infuriated by seeing them everywhere. Seeing couples makes me contemplating going ER and brutally kill them:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:(in minecraft)

Women make everything a competition while refusing to participate themselves, that's how they are.
You miss the point

Women don’t compete because they are the prize .

You ever seen a trophy participates in the race ?:feelshaha:

Men will always be in competition, don’t run from this truth. Once I learned this lesson , I became more stable and tough.

I was always sabotaging myself by thinking men should help his fellow men .
It’s not like that

Homo homini lupus est

A man is a wolf to another man

Women make everything a competition while refusing to participate themselves, that's how they are. They follow whatever benefits them, whatever allows them to be most abusive, evasive and a fuckhead overall.

ParadigmaticAnon

#182588736Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:03 PM CST

Genuine gender equality is merely a theoretical concept. It cannot exist within concrete-reality, due to obviously-restrictive criteria.

Feminism is nothing more than a ideological-system designed to transition society into a matriarchy through the use of highly-magnified issues such as "male favoritism" or "oppression of female s/ex/ual/ity." That is why it is favored by leftistic imbeciles, because it will make the process of governmental assimilation significantly easier.

An individual who truly desires equality throughout society on a per-gender basis would not solely focus on a particular group, they would attempt to revise the "negative" flaws of each societal group accordingly.

The flaws of "feminism" are evident throughout liberal media propaganda.

ParadigmaticAnon

#182590414Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:25 PM CST

"misogynistic jerks"

"misogynistic jerks"? Misogyny is actually quite good. Female individuals manipulate society using the presence of an orifice.

Society fares very well when female influence is restrained.

#183476981Friday, February 12, 2016 8:55 PM CST

Westernized society as a whole is biased in favor of female individuals.

Women are regularly conveyed as "oppressed" and given special privileges merely because of the presence of a pleasuring orifice.

The individuals worshiping them are naive and impulsive adolescent males who regularly fantasize about receiving access to such "splendid" openings.

Truly, it is a system of "brownie-points."

You miss the point

Men will always be in competition, don’t run from this truth. Once I learned this lesson , I became more stable and tough.

It’s not like that

Homo homini lupus est

No dude your entire "point" is misleading and untrue.

You already assume competition exists.

What I'm saying is , women enable competition to exist in the first place, without women there wouldn't be a need to compete in the first place.

Again, the game itself is an illusion you have created because of women, this illusion of competition is created by women, in reality you guys just exist and are either friends or enemies.

yes, we know that
what you dont know is that we are currently living the consequences that the people on the wrong side of history dealt to us post ww2
during war too women didn't fight, it's laughable the idea of patriarchy being questioned today.

Women are the reason you and chad or normie aren't friends, they make everything unequal, ruin the fun, create jealousy etc.

No dude your entire "point" is misleading and untrue.

You already assume competition exists.

What I'm saying is , women enable competition to exist in the first place, without women there wouldn't be a need to compete in the first place.

Again, the game itself is an illusion you have created because of women, this illusion of competition is created by women, in reality you guys just exist and are either friends or enemies.
I have read many years ago about social experiment or a survivor game, I don't remember clearly, where they gathered men alone on an island or just secluded place and each man was doing that he thought was best to do.
There were no women. Also there were no competition or hierarchy.

You miss the point

It’s not like that

Homo homini lupus est