Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women aren't supposed to enjoy sex

Yeah, you and leather are right. As much as I fucking hate to admit it. This is tested to be true even before feminism existed, or at least wasn't mainstream. At least it takes us 9 seconds to pump out a baby painlessly. And don't have cramps.
Glad to see that there are newer users with common sense :feelsokman:

Glad to see that there are newer users with common sense :feelsokman:
btw if their sex is so good why they cant even orgasm, i already post statistic and if u still think they have better sex, then keep coping i guess. btw some women never know the joy of orgasm their entire life but their sex sure better than men right ?

Attachments

• Untitled3.png
    Untitled3.png
    164.9 KB · Views: 26
Based and high IQ

I thought female orgasm increases fertility?

btw if their sex is so good why they cant even orgasm, i already post statistic and if u still think they have better sex, then keep coping i guess. btw some women never know the joy of orgasm their entire life but their sex sure better than men right ?
Nicholas Cage Film GIF

JFL. If you unironically believe this it's so fucking over for you buddy boyo. You make us JBW folk look bad.

the thread is men orgasm necessary to create life and women arent, and he correct
First of all, that's not the argument at hand, it's how much pleasure a man gets from an orgasm vs how much pleasure women get from an orgasm.

btw some women never know the joy of orgasm their entire life but their sex sure better than men right ?
Nigga, you think they don't know masturbation exists? You are aware that sex with men isn't the only way women can orgasm right?

btw if their sex is so good why they cant even orgasm
Because most men don't care enough to give them an orgasm. They mostly give themselves an orgasm or use toys.

i already post statistic and if u still think they have better sex,
I never said they have better sex. I said they have better orgasms. Stop twisting my words and gtfo this thread GrAYfag.

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

JFL. If you unironically believe this it's so fucking over for you buddy boyo. You make us JBW folk look bad.

First of all, that's not the argument at hand, it's how much pleasure a man gets from an orgasm vs how much pleasure women get from an orgasm.

Nigga, you think they don't know masturbation exists? You are aware that sex with men isn't the only way women can orgasm right?

Because most men don't care enough to give them an orgasm. They mostly give themselves an orgasm or use toys.

I never said they have better sex. I said they have better orgasms. Stop twisting my words and gtfo this thread GrAYfag.
i quete op thread copy paste style "My final point: men's orgasms are necessary for reproduction, women's orgasms aren't."

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

the thread headline is also "Women aren't supposed to enjoy sex" and u talk about masturbation... are u ok ?

the thread headline is also "Women aren't supposed to enjoy sex" and u talk about masturbation... are u ok ?
Read the below post nigga
Ok, normally I don't make assumptions without concrete scientific evidence but here's my theory: The reason female orgasms feel way better is because pregnancy is a net loss for a woman. They need some sort of incentive to fuck. Therefore they evolved to reward themselves handsomely from fucking. Meanwhile men didn't evolve like this because they don't lose anything from jizzing in a woman. He needs little incentive to ejaculate, the little pleasure you get is enough for a man to fuck. Instead men evolved towards being horny more often, whereas when a woman fucks once and she gets pregnant, there's no need for her to fuck anymore. You're evolved to spread your sperm to all the available women.
They're SUPPOSED to enjoy it, or else we as a species would die out. No woman would have sex if they didn't enjoy it.

i quete op thread copy paste style "My final point: men's orgasms are necessary for reproduction, women's orgasms aren't."
I never disputed that in any of my arguments. Stop twisting my fucking words.

They're SUPPOSED to enjoy it, or else we as a species would die out. No woman would have sex if they didn't enjoy it.
i just posted statistic that only 50% of women orgasm during sex but i see no point in talking anymore than this tbh if statistic isnt even believable for u then im talking to a wall. also u said u" never disputed that in any of my arguments. " ive never tag u about it in the first place its u who tag me and saying that i made wrong arguments when im not even talk to u. in case u really dont know that argument was for another guy that kept saying women orgasm help them get pregnant

Last edited:
i just posted statistic that only 50% of women orgasm during sex
Yes, like I said, that's because most men don't care enough to give women orgasm or their dick is too small.
if statistic isnt even believable for u then im talking to a wall.
I believed it.
also u said u" never disputed that in any of my arguments. "
Yes, and I still haven't disputed that women don't need to orgasm for reproduction. I NEVER said that's false.
ive never tag u about it in the first place its u who tag me and saying that i made wrong arguments when im not even talk to u
True, but this is a public forum where people discuss stuff, so...

Yes, like I said, that's because most men don't care enough to give women orgasm or their dick is too small.

I believed it.

Yes, and I still haven't disputed that women don't need to orgasm for reproduction. I NEVER said that's false.

True, but this is a public forum where people discuss stuff, so...
well the men's orgasms are necessary for reproduction, women's orgasms aren't was ment for another dude that trying to say otherwise. its not u at all. jfl

well the men's orgasms are necessary for reproduction, women's orgasms aren't was ment for another dude that trying to say otherwise. its not u at all. jfl
please take a grammar and vocabulary course bro

I thought this was common knowledge. The human body is full of mysterious mechanisms, especially the brain.

Female orgasms are so much more superior to mens that it's not even funny. Lmfao. This thread is fucking dickcel cope. How is being multi-orgasmic a bad thing? How is a longer orgasm a bad thing? How is no post nut clarity a bad thing? How many times have you seen a girl, moaning and shaking in pleasure after an orgasm vs a man doing the same? Especially if you're circumcised, you get like 10% of the pleasure from an orgasm that a woman gets from an orgasm.
Brutal manpill

I don't need to prove anything to you. Majority of society already agrees with me. It's you who has to prove your opinion to the rest of the world and you've failed to do so.
Gtfo this forum you nigger

Brutal manpill
It's true. Men are inherently sexually inferior-especially if your genitals were mutilated. You'll never ever even come close to the bliss of a real orgasm.

based and basic biology pilled