Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women Blackpill You, You Don't Blackpill Yourself

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
This is how women talk about men with a straight face. It's amazing how little self-awareness these soulless sacks of shit have. She didn't even realize how what she said could be intERpreted as offensive. These are litERal children in semi-adult bodies.

The real blackpill is that it's low key over for all of us. Even chads. Women will nevER see you as a human being, only a tool to be exploited. The only hope is to be just as callous and uncaring as them. But men are at a total disadvantage because we aren't naturally like that.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/9tUnexaDJgQ

You can't go one day without posting bnwo shit can you?

It's always the noodlewhores

asian women are cringe

You can't go one day without posting bnwo shit can you?
A woman basically trashing and objectifying both white and black men = bnwo

Your racial insecurity is showing

they arent called holes for nothing

their souls are just void

Didn't watch the video. Only heard "I like black guys" then left.

@turdcel thinks that clip is “poof” of JBW lol

doesnt even consider ricecels as an option holy fuck. asian women are truly minfucked.

This is how women talk about men with a straight face. It's amazing how little self-awareness these soulless sacks of shit have. She didn't even realize how what she said could be intERpreted as offensive. These are litERal children in semi-adult bodies.

The real blackpill is that it's low key over for all of us. Even chads. Women will nevER see you as a human being, only a tool to be exploited. The only hope is to be just as callous and uncaring as them. But men are at a total disadvantage because we aren't naturally like that.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/9tUnexaDJgQ

Black women are mostly retarded.

doesnt even consider ricecels as an option holy fuck. asian women are truly minfucked.
One of her cohosts said "I even dated an asian guy once!" :foidSoy::foidSoy: It's incredible how little self-awareness these sacks of flesh have.

One of her cohosts said "I even dated an asian guy once!" :foidSoy::foidSoy: It's incredible how little self-awareness these sacks of flesh have.
brutal jesus christ it's like they're talking about a retard with leprosy

If anything your racial insecurity is showing in every single one of post of yours.

If JBB is true then where is your white GF you nigger? Yeah that's right they prefer only the top the top% of blacks which are basically a race of their own like Chads, Chadpreets and Changs.

Inb4 you post some ugly ascended nig to prove your point. That's like normies using that Swedish truecel bitch to prove their point.

You're such a seething bitch mate. Every single one of your posts is some kind of race baiting bullshit. Just admit that whites have it better on average than everyone else an move on. Holy shit. Regular sex havers are a race of their own and that's that.

Yes. They don't view men as human beings, rather as objects to be exploited. They use men for attention, validation and money. Chad or not. Chad just gets the better deal and an incel gets no deal, because there's no validation to get for dating an incel, if anything dating an ugly man lowers her status unless he is extremely rich or something.

Chad is an acid attack in videogame away from being incel

Idk to me the worst part of that video is how those foids are basically set for life because of that show they are probably fairly well off, however its just them acting like dumb bitches like in the clip, meanwhile good honest people will struggle in life.

Idk to me the worst part of that video is how those foids are basically set for life because of that show they are probably fairly well off, however its just them acting like dumb bitches like in the clip, meanwhile good honest people will struggle in life.
Here's a bitter pill : they're popular because lots of women want to be dumb bitches and live vicariously through these dumb bitches

It's the equivalent of if incels were pro-rape and were watching livestreams of Chads walking around bars and raping drunk chicks

@turdcel thinks that clip is “poof” of JBW lol
Bro thinks one clip destroys all the statistics we have on hand. Get real bro, white privilege is forever. Caucasian beauty standards are the pinnacle of human beauty. The ethnics that slay have more white blood than average, it's not a coincidence. Ethnic women, from piss yellow chinks to shit brown spics n curries, want whiter kids, it's evolution.

Women just confirm what we already knew.

Bro thinks one clip destroys all the statistics we have on hand. Get real bro, white privilege is forever. Caucasian beauty standards are the pinnacle of human beauty. The ethnics that slay have more white blood than average, it's not a coincidence. Ethnic women, from piss yellow chinks to shit brown spics n curries, want whiter kids, it's evolution.
Why are you trying to convince Mayo's to jbwmaxx let them be ignorant

Why are you trying to convince Mayo's to jbwmaxx let them be ignorant
Jfl this thread is obviously a very poor attempt to get whitecels to "JBWmaxx".
I am starting to doubt you and other ethnictards don't actually believe in this shit you probably just want white men to go to dangerous third world countries were everybody hates us so we get killed.
Curry kike

Jfl this thread is obviously a very poor attempt to get whitecels to "JBWmaxx".
I am starting to doubt you and other ethnictards don't actually believe in this shit you probably just want white men to go to dangerous third world countries were everybody hates us so we get killed.
View attachment 1051142
You're delusional, curries love white people and love showing off hidden gems in remote India, but if you don't want to go then that's better for me since I get all the young fit countryside curry foids for myself while you have to deal with old urban hags in a society undergoing population collapse. Don't come. I'm glad my reverse psychology is working on you.

You're delusional, curries love white people
No, no they do not they hate us because muh colonization
and love showing off hidden gems in remote India,
IF that is true curries are the biggest cucks of all time
but if you don't want to go then that's better for me since I get all the young fit countryside curry foids for myself while you have to deal with old urban hags in a society undergoing population collapse. Don't come. I'm glad my reverse psychology is working on you.
I would much rather be an incel living comfortably in the west than an incel shoveling cow shit in the Indian country side so I am glad you're "reverse psychology" is working.