Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Blackpill Will Set You Free

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Pyromaniac | Humanity needs genocide
★★
It has been approximately 6 years since I discovered the blackpill specifically, ever since I have not spoken to toilets unless I was forced due to work/business and medical reasons. And if I had it my way I would not speak to another cunt demon in my whole life. I have not used dating apps legitimately, only for expiremental purposes, which were maybe 1 or 2 times during the 6 years. I have not taken excessive care of myself, so for example I have not showered every day ever since, just every few days. I don't go to the barber. I rarely shave.

The Hiroshima Nagasaki Blackpill is realizing that women hate you based on your genetic code ALONE. There is absolutely nothing you can do to be treated normally and fairly by a female, since they are demons and inherently evil and there is nothing to be done about that other than avoiding the demons. Just like the religious avoid getting tempted by Satan, incels must not get tempted by these demons.

No, I am not "volcel", it is just that I already know my position in this world and act accordingly and many more men should behave this way.

Sometimes I get tempted by hentai manga as I do have a decent collection of that, but those books are created by incels and therefore do not support cunts, rather the incels who create these books. This is something that I need to quit, but that's the power of these demons. They are evil and incels must avoid them to live in peace.

Last edited:
@based_meme @Retardfuel @tehgymcel420 @SlayerSlayer

It definitely freed me of caring about hair and clothing, and other normalfag shit, but made me conscious of something I can't change and will stay there forever, bones.

Blackpill is the bane of my existence, because it's not an ideology/philosophy, it's reality and reality has never been my friend

Blackpill is the bane of my existence, because it's not an ideology/philosophy, it's reality and reality has never been my friend
That is the problem. The Blackpill is framed as an ideology or philosophy, which are subject to different opinion and interpretation. The blackpill is not like that, it is simly based on reality and scientific data that prove that this is the reality.

If you become religious, you can leave the religion.
You can change your political stance.
You can shift your moral to one way or another.

But you can't change reality and therefore once you get blackpilled, you can no longer not be in a blackpilled state.

"Then you will know the blackpill, and the blackpill will set you free.” - John 8:32

I'm not sure that's completely true. There's good and bad to knowing about the blackpill, sometimes I wish I didn't take the pill then I could pretend the world isn't as terrible as is it.