Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women Can Be Better Than Men In Sports

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-

View: https://youtu.be/XQmpeFzWHC8

View: https://youtu.be/-ym42lV1ka8

Jfl if you believe this. I'm playing football, swimming, lifting weights, running. There is no chance of a foid can defeat me in sports. There is zero chance a landwhale can defeat me on a 1v1 fight just because I am 5'7 155lbs turbomanlet. Retard foids think that we are weak because we are short.

Last edited:
@decembrist_kirillov ama kısaysan kezolar sana çelimsiz der

You think? A 400lb ladwhale will smother you with her weight
And most landwhales are like 200lbs maximum because foids are probably 5'4 on average. (5'6 at zoomers)

She cant even move her ass with that oil mass. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
She kinda can, in close quarters. Why not just drop your ego? Team up with some other guy and EASILY beat up the landwhale with no risk?

And most landwhales are like 200lbs maximum because foids are probably 5'4 on average. (5'6 at zoomers)
I would fuck a 200lbs or heavier foid hard with my 5’5 130lbs turbomanlet rage

She kinda can, in close quarters. Why not just drop your ego? Team up with some other guy and EASILY beat up the landwhale with no risk?
If I team up with some other guy we will rape her (in video game)

How are you doing all that? Are you some rich kid who's parents supply him with everything?

Foids are weaker than man with stage 4 cancer

i agree, i'd love to see mixed gender boxing. it would be super progressive!

You are talking about a landwale. But how about 180 lb 6'4 foid? She has much longer legs and hands, she is much heavier. Do you really think she has no chance against a 5'5 130 lb guy? I'm not sure.

You are talking about a landwale. But how about 180 lb 6'4 foid? She has much longer legs and hands, she is much heavier. Do you really think she has no chance against a 5'5 130 lb guy? I'm not sure.
It is a man :lul: