Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women can’t feel love.

5”6cel

5”6cel

Recruit
★★
You know the sad thing is even if I was a 6”3 white chad with blue eyes women will still never love me. Women are unable to feel love for others they are literally narcissistic sociopaths and by nature majority of them are like that . Just like if I go near a bear with its cubs 99 percent of time a bear will maul me to death.

I don’t even hate women anymore it’s just in their nature to be like this just like how I don’t hate wild animals for being wild animals. I blame men for letting women control everything and fucking up video games and media and America in general. Time and time again history proves why women can never control everything. The result in the west.

Good morning, I hate women

You know the sad thing is even if I was a 6”3 white chad with blue eyes women will still never love me. Women are unable to feel love for others they are literally narcissistic sociopaths and by nature majority of them are like that . Just like if I go near a bear with its cubs 99 percent of time a bear will maul me to death.
Woman's love is circumstantial, in contrast to man's love, which is aimed on the long term.

Turbocope, they love Chad as much as it's possible to love anything anyway, males 'love' included.

females love will always be foreign to us sadly

Turbocope, they love Chad as much as it's possible to love anything anyway, males 'love' included.
They don't. If Chad would, by some magic, become uggo, she would swing branches in an instant.

Women don't love men. They love what (some) men can offer them. (Looks, Money, Status)
Those men then falsely believe that their female partner really loves them on a deeper emotional level.

Obviously, love is a lie in both genders. Uninhibited self-evaluation pill is brutal.
No, man's love is much more unconditional. That's why you always hear about men being in the dumps for years after a breakup, sometimes even roping for a girl, while a woman has the magical ability to just forget years of intimacy essentially overnight. They just swing branches.

Women don't love men. They love what (some) men can offer them. (Looks, Money, Status)
Those men then falsely believe that their female partner really loves them on a deeper emotional level.
Open Heart Surgeon IQ

women are psychopaths

No, man's love is much more unconditional. That's why you always hear about men being in the dumps for years after a breakup, sometimes even roping for a girl, while a woman has the magical ability to just forget years of intimacy essentially overnight. They just swing branches.
Cope as fuck, sorry brocel. Nostalgia is one thing, delusional "unconditional love" is another. Foids don't even have the capacity for genuine nostalgia, that's very true but infatuation is fleeting and hollow and that's all that love is. Even men wake up wondering why the fuck they simped so hard for a wrinky old hag, if they have any sense.

Fuck foids both metaphorically and literally though, tbh.

Sex bots when?

Good morning, femoids are filth.

Sex bots when?
Honestly sex bots of overrated I think something like vr and brain sensors will be the way to go. Hyper realistic human robots are not coming till about at least 150 years.

She’s not ever yours, it’s just your turn with her. Even a white gigachad will get cheated on. It’s in foids nature to take dick from every Chad she possibly can. Foids are not designed to love and pair bond like men.

Love is a myth pushed by the (((media))). It does not exist, and the only reason that you chase female validation is because you have been brainwashed to do it. In reality, sex is the only thing that matters. Sex is physically plausible regardless of whether the female loves or hates you.

Love is a myth pushed by the (((media))). It does not exist, and the only reason that you chase female validation is because you have been brainwashed to do it. In reality, sex is the only thing that matters. Sex is physically plausible regardless of whether the female loves or hates you.
High IQ
I felt it even before I knew the pills