Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women care more about a mans hand size than men care about a womans breast size

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
So rage inducing when women say they don't like short guys then justify it by saying "men have requirments to, like , bubble butt, bra size".
None of things are requiments men have, they're just prefernces that the top 10% of men who have all the options may reject you for.

Hand size, shoe size, wrist size of a man, dick size too is a bigger deal beaker for women than boob size is for men.
And height is on an other level,
theres no prefernce men have thats comparable to women requirement for height, even if shes obese.
Though personally I wouldn't go for obese foids because I'm fit.

Imagine a universe where the dominant gender of a species willingly allows the weaker gender to be pretentious, ignorant, and hyper selective cunts.

Oh wait..

402529366 0ecdbf069d b

big shoe , big hands , big frame , 6ft+ height,etc... they want everything to be prepositionally big , to be proportionally aesthetic and ''''''useful'''''''TEEHEE

I don't think that means shit. My hands and feet are big. Everything else is little.

Imagine a universe where the dominant gender of a species willingly allows the weaker gender to be pretentious, ignorant, and hyper selective cunts.

Oh wait..

View attachment 401122
Males have all these superior traits not because we are superior, because it is to make up for our biological inferiority.
No one gives af about males unless they are Chads or up.
That's just how it is.

How bad is 173/174cm ? Srs

Oh wait..

View attachment 401122
Kek. It’s actually quite sad. The problem is that we evolved to want to simp for women and protect them, which is why the average Norman is a simp cuck and defends women until death does them part.

Oh wait..

View attachment 401122
It’s nuts yah — I imagine it ties back in some way to our being easily manipulated by sex and competing with other men over men instead of cooperating for our mutual benefit.

It is baffling to think how we got here and what you’re saying is a great point — I dunno maybe most men are honestly just stupid/brainwashed at this point.

Or, maybe they’re afraid rationally as the men and power benefitting from the current system and and women are all against them so they can’t win.

Id love to learn more about how it ended up this way, yeah.
So rage inducing when women say they don't like short guys then justify it by saying "men have requirments to, like , bubble butt, bra size".
None of things are requiments men have, they're just prefernces that the top 10% of men who have all the options may reject you for.

Hand size, shoe size, wrist size of a man, dick size too is a bigger deal beaker for women than boob size is for men.
And height is on an other level,
theres no prefernce men have thats comparable to women requirement for height, even if shes obese.
Though personally I wouldn't go for obese foids because I'm fit.
Astute observation mate — women delude themselves by claiming “men are the same as us! Men are picky too!”

No — just NO, men are not even remotely close to as picky. We have oodles of studies and data demonstrating this but they don’t care — they only value their anecdotes with regards to Chad and other men are invisible. Shit’s ragefuel

My face is bad; I can get to 5'10'' with some lifts.
Btw people thought I was no more than 5'7" because of classic virgin posture.

How bad is 173/174cm ? Srs
Critical. Even shorter girls will find you too short.
Under 6' is a failo. Under 5'11 (~1m80) is barely ok.

Depends where you live but if you live in the US or in Europe, it's a failo.

Realistically we should be teaming up & gang banging bitches, just get in n giv'er then take a seat & recharge then repeat 'cos quite frankly they're trash.

Oh wait..

View attachment 401122
jfl at the state of mankind. Never stop gorilla never stop
big shoe , big hands , big frame , 6ft+ height,etc... they want everything to be prepositionally big , to be proportionally aesthetic and ''''''useful'''''''TEEHEE
Yet they are the ones with the dominant short genes that sometimes get predisposed onto men

Last edited:
My face is bad; I can get to 5'10'' with some lifts.
Btw people thought I was no more than 5'7" because of classic virgin posture.

last foiditus had small tits and ass.

women delude themselves by claiming “men are the same as us! Men are picky too!”

No — just NO, men are not even remotely close to as picky. We have oodles of studies and data demonstrating this but they don’t care — they only value their anecdotes with regards to Chad and other men are invisible. Shit’s ragefuel

thought i was gonna see a study

out of all the bad traits i could have, I got the worst possible combination of tiny girl sized hands and 5" wrists. I wear a hoodie 24/7 even around my family because my frame is so fucking bad

Critical. Even shorter girls will find you too short.
Under 6' is a failo. Under 5'11 (~1m80) is barely ok.

Depends where you live but if you live in the US or in Europe, it's a failo.
Is 178.5 - 179.5cm good enough too?