Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women don't care about Height.. It's only Men who care about it

K

knightknight

Greycel
Yet u can talk to 10 girls in frat/campus they'll all tell u they are strong on height preference.

Yet there are 100 of studies showing women prefer looks/height anf how super critically rate men compared to how realisticially mwn rate women.

Yet there are 1000s of videos/Tiktoks/Reels women themselves expressing with their proud chest that they wuld always date 6' feet guy and don't consider guy's under 6' feet human and that those guys under 6' feet should die/disappear.

Adding on to that there have been many studies done showing women ALWAYS go for looks over "PeROnALity".

CONCLUSION: When women say online that they don't care about height as much as men do, they are DARVOing their core beliefs to look morally superior. Their is NO WAY of knowing that women who claim to currently dating short guys/ugly guys ARE ACTUALLY dating those guys.

ALL WOMEN LOVE A HUNK WHO IS 6', POPULAR, HE-MAN BODY BUT A BETA GUY ONLY ONLY HAS A CHANCE IF THEY CAN MANIPULATE ONCE OUT OF RESOURCES.

WOMEN LOVE TOXIC GUYS IF NOT HOT AND TALL BUT LOVE NON-TOXIC GUYS IF ONLY THEY CAN MANIPULATE, MOLD AND LEECH ON THEM.

When Women say they like "non-toxic" guys, it ALWAYS means some beta guys they can manipulate, leech on and cheat behind his back. eg: Cheesecake Factory video girl and many more

"WOMEN FUCK WHO THEY WANT, MEN FUCK WHO THEY CAN" - AMBER ROSE, CELEB AND WOMEN'S ROLE MODEL

Robert Wadlow will be considered a manlet by foids in 2030

Strong 9th post

Yup 6'0 is the new 5'9 you need to preferably be 6'3 for foids now

Height is of course a FEATURE but doesn't operate as a standalone attractor. If chad is tall she
will pick him over other chads. If a incel is tall he is still incel.

It's spillover.

Okay, keep wasting your youth here, tallfag.

The most watery post I’ve never seen

Robert Wadlow will be considered a manlet by foids in 2030
If Robert Wadlow were alive now, fouds would avoid me like the fucking China virus.
They would view him as a scary freakshow.

Yup 6'0 is the new 5'9 you need to preferably be 6'3 for foids now
Foids in my town have short or average height BFs with either normie, chadlite or prettyboy faces.

Attachments

• Stupetal2013-AnimBehav-speeddates.pdf
    495.3 KB · Views: 12
The Big Lebowski GIF by Filmin

Very true