Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women choose a weakly drug addicted tatoo artist over me

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
I am quite a big guy and have pretty big arms and can lift weight however I always get rejected by women who go for scooter riding rug addicts who are average looking at best. wtf?

Women want men they can control and boss around. In other words they want low IQ men.

And they love men with the drama
They also want a self sacrificing man who will provide for her and the future kids. Selfish, egoistical and lazy men get weeded out. Testosterone makes you selfless, caring, generous and hard working so it all makes sense why women would want a man like that.

How to increase testosterone? Mucusless diet.

I am quite a big guy and have pretty big arms and can lift weight however I always get rejected by women who go for scooter riding rug addicts who are average looking at best. wtf?

I met some of those rug addicts myself, they always go apeshit for that Persian merchandise.

Seriously, lol if you think foids are just gonna zerg rush you because you have big hands. You know who else is "big guy and have pretty big arms and can lift weight hunt mammoth make fire"? This guy:

irving-penn-dorian-leigh-et-maurice-tillet:-the-wrestler,-the-angel-with-professional-model,-dorian-leigh.jpg

Some incel posted on here yesterday in a video was “big” but fat as well and had a weak face. You gotta look masculine AND be muscular with little fat. Girls don’t go for power lifter bodies.