Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "Women dont approach you, you have to do the approach"

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
Females DO approach guys they find attractive. Women will message you on facebook, instagram, etc. They will follow you and try to build up a connection online if they are shy or directly ask you for your number.

JFL at believing that women are the passive shy gender.

Based on my intellectual capacity and my vast knowledge, tactically and tentatively, right from the beginning, of times especially in the light of Ecclesiastes evolution I have come to a concrete, definite and profound conclusion that I actually have nothing to say thank you.

Even if they don’t approach, they will give obvious signs (to non-autistic men) that they are interested in you.

I remember a gigachad in my high school had too many orbiters (females of course) on facebook.

aryan chad got approached in class

"You need to approach" is what society tells to lower value males to keep them hoping. If they knew the truth the world is afraid of what they might do, so it has to keep feeding them some notion of hope. They fear what men who have no chance might do.

If you have to approach its over.

Chad does not approach, it is normies who have to approach. While incels can't do anything.

Based on my intellectual capacity and my vast knowledge, tactically and tentatively, right from the beginning, of times especially in the light of Ecclesiastes evolution I have come to a concrete, definite and profound conclusion that I actually have nothing to say thank you.

I have only witnessed it once in my entire life that femaes approach. It was way back then at elementary school. 2 German girls who were older than us approached the turkish classmate. So lifefuel for @Cuyen and @Blacktarpill

Yeah women definitely approach, orbit, or give strong hints if they're interested in you nowadays.

JFL at bluepilled retards believing this is still the 1950s where women had to be discreet.

Females DO approach guys they find attractive. Women will message you on facebook, instagram, etc. They will follow you and try to build up a connection online if they are shy or directly ask you for your number.

JFL at believing that women are the passive shy gender.

They will smile at you. Give you IOIs etc. If no foid ever gives you any IOI it means you are an ugly incel.

They at least give IOI’s. No one should approach unless they actually receive them.

Most guys are unattractive and don't know what it's like to be attractive.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back