Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women dont know how easy they have it sometimes

Void.

Void.

Court Jester
-
A female coworker told me women have it harder in life because theyre physically weaker, more likely to get raped and they have periods/pregnancy.

Women have it easier. Youre more likely to have a lot of friends with a strong support group, you can get a lot of attention very easily, youre treated like a queen on social media and at the club, people are patient and kind around you, less likely to be lonely, you can have loads of simps even if youre a fat 3/10, less expectations placed upon them. I could go on and on and on.

Meanwhile 70% of men are invisible and treated like cattle. Finding one or two good friend is a big achievement for us and when we’re going through a rough patch in life we’re told to stfu and toughen up.

It just blows my mind how women dont take any of these perks as granted and they continually play the victim no matter how good they have it.

Let me give you an example : If a man screws up and embarass himself in front of his coworkers at work, you’ll be ridiculed by everyone and you’ll get bullied about it for a long time (learned the hard way). If a woman embarasses herself, people will feel bad for her and will overlook that mistake.

Last edited:
All the time. Women have no comprehension how easy their life is socially compared to men.

The few that do take the time to understand, like Norah Vincent, they want to rope.

they have it easier than easy

Women have it easy as Chocolate lover in Willy Wonka factory

Women have privileges that we don't have

Foids lack humility due to having life on tutorial mode

not a single feminist hole will acknowledge their privilege

Foids lack humility due to having life on tutorial mode
That's so well put. They live such privileged lives but they still have a whole political movement because they have a massive victim complex.

That's so well put. They live such privileged lives but they still have a whole political movement because they have a massive victim complex.
Soyciety could literally pay foids 100k a year just to exist and even let them have free insurance in everything and foids would still somehow find a way to complain about being oppressed.

Soyciety could literally pay foids 100k a year just to exist and even let them have free insurance in everything and foids would still somehow find a way to complain about being oppressed.

A female coworker told me women have it harder in life because theyre physically weaker, more likely to get raped and they have periods/pregnancy.

Women have it easier. Youre more likely to have a lot of friends with a strong support group, you can get a lot of attention very easily, youre treated like a queen on social media and at the club, people are patient and kind around you, less likely to be lonely, you can have loads of simps even if youre a fat 3/10, less expectations placed upon them. I could go on and on and on.

Meanwhile 70% of men are invisible and treated like cattle. Finding one or two good friend is a big achievement for us and when we’re going through a rough patch in life we’re told to stfu and toughen up.

It just blows my mind how women dont take any of these perks as granted and they continually play the victim no matter how good they have it.

Let me give you an example : If a man screws up and embarass himself in front of his coworkers at work, you’ll be ridiculed by everyone and you’ll get bullied about it for a long time (learned the hard way). If a woman embarasses herself, people will feel bad for her and will overlook that mistake.
When a foid says that they have it so hard, she means that 4/10 beckies have it worse than 10/10 Chads. Sub8 men are invisible to them so by “men” having it easier than “women” they mean exclusively mean that 8+ men have it better than themselves (usually an around 5/10 Becky)

Also, when a foid complains about anything, she is almost always trying to prompt you into simping for her.