Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women dont know how to do anything these days.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
They don't know how to cook, clean, raise a child, because they don't have to, they don't need these skills because they can find a beta cuck that will do it for her and won't be angry at her.

Pussy has become as valuable as it was during prehistoric times

When i used to work in retial we would often have to bale cardboard into bundles using the baling machine, We had a blonde stacy who worked their and she was supposed to do it one time. I found her struggling with it and she begged me to do it and gave the look femoids do when they want something from you. I told her she would never learn if she didn't do it herself and I walked away.

Came back 5 mins later to find one of the other males whiteknighted and did it for her. Females always find a male to betabux them.

Anon said:

Legit. I don't think we are quite there yet, but as sexual freedom keeps getting more and more accepted, we are getting there.

incel4life said:
Legit. I don't think we are quite there yet, but as sexual freedom keeps getting more and more accepted, we are getting there.

The world must burn

Anon said:

Pussy had no value back then. Anyone could go and snatch a pussy from a cave and rape it.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Pussy had no value back then. Anyone could go and snatch a pussy from a cave and rape it.

Only 30% of men did.

They don't know how to cook, clean, raise a child, because they don't have to, they don't need these skills because they can find a beta cuck that will do it for her and won't be angry at her.