Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Women dont live life on tutortial mode, they live on fucking story mode

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
In story mode there is no losing or having to learn skills. They go with the flow on everything and it always works out. Its like those shitty story games where the choices dont matter cause they still end up winning in the end. Their lives are like fantasies that i can only dream of.

Be the loved child with loads of friends and having everything done for you, worry about menial shit like the prom and getting the quarterback chad to notice you in the stands, smoke weed and hop on the back of your motorcycler badboy bf, travel and shit on someone elses dime. Its all a series of stories with no losing involved. I wish i could just relax for once and have the life i wanted handed to me. Even neeting isnt relaxing, neeting is depressing and makes me feel worse but i neet cause im unhireable and already worthless in life. Noones gonna take me anywhere or do anything with me like a woman in a movie

Yea we get it, they have way better lives than us

To make video games more realistic if anyone selects a foid character they should automatically win.

Yep. Even 400 pound landwhales live like this.

based and common-knowledge-pilled
To make video games more realistic if anyone selects a foid character they should automatically win.
especially since in games all chicks look wayyy good. it should be free hack win
fUCKING $10 HOOKER SLOPPY SLUTS!!!!!!!
whore ass holes used up after the age of 14 max. stay :blackpill:

Their lives are like fantasies that i can only dream of.

Envision this:

Little Jane wakes up at 7:00 AM each morning to praise from her brother and parents. She is only fifteen. Since childhood, Jane has enjoyed pizza parties on the weekends and trips to the local "Tourist Farm"(Free train ride for children included). Her friends(Many male orbiters) at school regularly praise her YouTube videos and a local schoolboy plays guitar to "encourage" her efforts.

Jane's boyfriend, Suave Doe, picks her up in his car and takes her to the local skating rink several times per week. They also attend local concerts and festivals. He tells her, "Babe, you're a model."Jane's best friend, a young Black pauper named "Dirty Joe", praises her regularly("My beautiful princess...") too, along with her other male friends.

"bsf"

"My ride or die"

"We love you sweetie!"

"You're rockin' that solid look, babe!"

Jane's life consists of constant praise and worship. She spends time in the local psychiatric hospital for "dubious eating disorders", which leads to more praise in her recovery group.

Envision this:

Little Jane wakes up at 7:00 AM each morning to praise from her brother and parents. She is only fifteen. Since childhood, Jane has enjoyed pizza parties on the weekends and trips to the local "Tourist Farm"(Free train ride for children included). Her friends(Many male orbiters) at school regularly praise her YouTube videos and a local schoolboy plays guitar to "encourage" her efforts.

Jane's boyfriend, Suave Doe, picks her up in his car and takes her to the local skating rink several times per week. They also attend local concerts and festivals. He tells her, "Babe, you're a model."Jane's best friend, a young Black pauper named "Dirty Joe", praises her regularly("My beautiful princess...") too, along with her other male friends.

"bsf"

"My ride or die"

"We love you sweetie!"

"You're rockin' that solid look, babe!"

Jane's life consists of constant praise and worship. She spends time in the local psychiatric hospital for "dubious eating disorders", which leads to more praise in her recovery group.
:feelsaww: i want off this ride

:feelsaww: i want off this ride

As do I. There is something very wrong with a woman being so privileged as to choose and discard vulnerable males on whim.

DId this bother you before the rot?

As do I. There is something very wrong with a woman being so privileged as to choose and discard vulnerable males on whim.

Well i've experienced it first hand. My sister has gotten everything made for her. She lived the most comfortable life with no pressure. Shes gone on several trips on my dads dime, gotten her college paid for my by dad, always had tons of friends and supporters through life.

Also in school i kept seeing girls walk through the halls with giant balloons and tons of gift bags when it was their birthday. They literally get fucking praised for that shit at school alone. I never even got a pity birthday message. They walk through those halls like theyre queen for the day

you sound like a fucking punk. Those bitches ain’t living better than me.

Well i've experienced it first hand. My sister has gotten everything made for her. She lived the most comfortable life with no pressure. Shes gone on several trips on my dads dime, gotten her college paid for my by dad, always had tons of friends and supporters through life.

Also in school i kept seeing girls walk through the halls with giant balloons and tons of gift bags when it was their birthday. They literally get fucking praised for that shit at school alone. I never even got a pity birthday message. They walk through those halls like theyre queen for the day

Big facts. Hated that shit everytime it's a whores birthday or valentines day in high school you always see them carrying gifts and balloons all day.. meanwhile the outcast incels eat alone in the library. Clown world

Last edited:

Observe:

screenshot-from-2021-09-16-18-21-48-png.522116

screenshot-from-2021-11-03-14-52-09-png.522118

screenshot-from-2021-11-09-14-06-47-png.525482

screenshot-from-2021-11-09-14-23-40-png.525483

screenshot-from-2021-11-09-14-02-14-png.525484

screenshot-from-2021-11-09-14-06-47-png.525482

Women are privileged scum that still choose to bitch.

the loved child with loads of friends and having everything done for you, worry about menial shit like the prom and getting the quarterback chad to notice you in the stands, smoke weed and hop on the back of your motorcycler badboy bf, travel and shit on someone elses dime. Its all a series of stories with no losing involved. I wish i could just relax for once and have the life i wanted handed to me. Even neeting isnt relaxing, neeting is depressing and makes me feel worse but i neet cause im unhireable and already worthless in life. Noones gonna take me anywhere or do anything with me like a woman in a movie
Yeah welcome to the modern world

Yeah welcome to the modern world

Imagine being shoved around:

Denied intellectual discussion, hugs, kisses, romantic intimacy. Sitting as a "spectator" while foids lust after tall Chads.

Then, imagine this outcome:

Not even story mode, it's just exist mode
They barely have to interact with anyone, they can just create an account on onlyfans or whatever piece of shit website lets them sell feet pics and make a living out of that

I'd say that tutorial mode is a better analogy, Stacy's live on story mode, but Foids can still make mistakes and they can't completely zone off. A Foid with severe anxiety and mental issues has a super easy life, but her anxiety and self-esteem issues will always get in her way. For example, today I sent the website "Sugar Babies" to a Foid friend of mine explaining to her that any Foid can easily find a millionaire if she so desires and showed her screenshots of the galleries where literal landwhales were demanding free money in exchange for nothing, I picked out the profile of an individual Texan landwhale that reads like this:

"Hello, I’m gonna get straight to the point.
[UWSL]I’m looking for a sugar daddy to help me with bills and spoil me. I’m in a tough spot in life right now and would like the company of someone in a friends form. I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT WANT INTIMACY![/UWSL]
[UWSL]If you can be simple and be a friend and help me out when needed then message me. Thanks :) "!:)[/UWSL]

[UWSL]SO yeah, she'll insta-friendzone any millionaire that approaches her, no hugs, no kisses, pure entitled landwhale. Now my friend is slim, she doesn't look even remotely ugly, I send her the screenshots... She sends me those pictures back encircling all the Stacy's and saying that she can't compete. :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Man, I give you access to a level with insta-cash from rich men just for existing as a Foid and she immediately sees Stacy's and feels intimated and backs off. That's tutorial mode, in story mode everything happens for you, relationships are story mode for Foids, but life is tutorial mode. That's where Beta women, they're the losers of Foids because they get intimidated at the mere sight of a Stacy and back off and let her do whatever she wants. [/UWSL]

Imagine being shoved around:

Denied intellectual discussion, hugs, kisses, romantic intimacy. Sitting as a "spectator" while foids lust after tall Chads.

Then, imagine this outcome:

Sad like Justus grossbiers life

So do tall people big whoop