Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Women don't use tinder for dating. They just do it for attention"

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
"All those chads and super good looking guys on tinder... women just use them for attention online but never meet up.
But when an average pile of normie trash approaches a woman, her vagina totally gets wet and she fucks a normie"

"Online dating is not real life, that's why every single women has instagram and browses chad photos, many times per day"

This is what people actually believe.

Last edited:
The same people to let their gf or wife go to a party or club by herself and assume she’s not fucking anybody

Can you imagine getting thousands of matches on tinder? Seriously

I set my account to woman looking for man and set my profile pic as an ugly obese guy and got a new Match every second. They don't even look on what they're swiping on.

I set my account to woman looking for man and set my profile pic as an ugly obese guy and got a new Match every second. They don't even look on what they're swiping on.
They probably think its just a joke or some shit jfl

Because sexual attraction start in the brain and a witty wordsmith/poet will be able to win milady heart with 2 sentences of letters and words put in perfect order. If you would like to know what these words are please send $9.69 to my PayPal account.

lmao :lul:

Some of these sites use bots to send fake matches so that we get tricked into spending our money on their paid subscriptions.

Some of these sites use bots to send fake matches so that we get tricked into spending our money on their paid subscriptions.
Yep, plenty have fallen for this. As soon as they pay... they disappear. :feelskek:

Cucks are literally paying for chad to fuck foids.

women ignore their best option online and go for a normie and a bad option OFFLINE

according to this board
yes bro, didn't you know that women think chads are pussies who hide behind a phone screen? They want "real men" who are "brave" because they approach them randomly in public. Come to my boot camp and I'll teach you the secret :redpill:

according to @shii410 they wanna gauge your social skills if you're a normie when they matched with studs on a hookup app

Women use dating apps and social media for attention from normies, and sex from Chads.

Last edited:

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

"All those chads and super good looking guys on tinder... women just use them for attention online but never meet up.
But when an average pile of normie trash approaches a woman, her vagina totally gets wet and she fucks a normie"

"Online dating is not real life, that's why every single women has instagram and browses chad photos, many times per day"

giphy.gif

yes bro, didn't you know that women think chads are pussies who hide behind a phone screen? They want "real men" who are "brave" because they approach them randomly in public. Come to my boot camp and I'll teach you the secret :redpill:

You forgot...

The basic package is $5000...

The premium package is $10,000

The lifetime package is $100,000

*6 months down the line... said bootcamp & person no longer exists*...
Women use dating apps and social media for attention from normies, and sex from Chads.

Based

Normies coping is just too funny