Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women Don't Want Tall Men In Order To Be Protected, They Want To Be Dominated In Bed. Taboos & Concubinage.

Kahf Andromeda

Kahf Andromeda

Islamoincel
-
I just realised that the cliché of women wanting a tall man in order to be protected is a lie, or at least a bit so. Everytime a woman is asked in a social situation why you want a tall man, they respond "Evolutionary we are developed that way: we want to feel protected." Actually, I think it's more because they want to be dominated in the bed, it would just be a taboo to admit it out loud. You bet; a woman would never admit that common fantasy in a sex ed class to her classmates or teacher.

Everyday I bump into these Instagram and TikTok reels of young women fantasizing about an ideal relationship: of a man taking control over them in the bed. Like always, admitting things on the internet is a lot easier. This is why this has become so common ideal on the internet and the "we want to feel protected" claim is almost non-existent in girl talk. Women surely want to feel protected but the desire to be dominated in the bed and be sexually satisfied plays even a bigger role on why they want a tall man.

This raises a thought if concubinage is really that horrible as people claim. Wouldn't it be a blessing in a disguise that a strong invader takes control over you and maybe even marries you in the end. It would help women to integrate in the society. I think I'm becoming to understand why concubinage has been an essential practice in human history during wartime although it's nowadays (overly) demonized because modern morality... that really isn't shaping society for the better as we've witnessed. May God guide us to the truth.

brutal no reply pill

I think we are going to see a slingshot effect of men becoming more aggressive, taller and more psychopathic very quickly in the coming decades. Soy media is trying to push the narrative of female empowerment, and that men should be empathetic and kind - in doing this they're going to foster the exact opposite behaviour. Men take the bluepill and act nicer and kinder to try and better society - and then they don't breed, because women don't find these men attractive. We are already seeing this with hypergamy.

The only men that breed are the tall dark triads. As enforced monogamy has been dissolved, these dangerous men are single mother generators. Not only do their children have no father figure or sense of morals to go on, but they also have the genes of a man who does not want to contribute to society and who is aggressive and dangerous. The gene pool narrows as these traits are selected for.

I wonder if society will survive this. The degeneracy of unchained female sexuality is already starting to ripple across and is not compatible with fostering a civilized community. I fear for the coming generations.

Last edited:
I just realised that the cliché of women wanting a tall man in order to be protected is a lie, or at least a bit so. Everytime a woman is asked in a social situation why you want a tall man, they respond "Evolutionary we are developed that way: we want to feel protected." Actually, I think it's more because they want to be dominated in the bed, it would just be a taboo to admit it out loud. You bet; a woman would never admit that common fantasy in a sex ed class to her classmates or teacher.

Everyday I bump into these Instagram and TikTok reels of young women fantasizing about an ideal relationship: of a man taking control over them in the bed. Like always, admitting things on the internet is a lot easier. This is why this has become so common ideal on the internet and the "we want to feel protected" claim is almost non-existent in girl talk. Women surely want to feel protected but the desire to be dominated in the bed and be sexually satisfied plays even a bigger role on why they want a tall man.

This raises a thought if concubinage is really that horrible as people claim. Wouldn't it be a blessing in a disguise that a strong invader takes control over you and maybe even marries you in the end. It would help women to integrate in the society. I think I'm becoming to understand why concubinage has been an essential practice in human history during wartime although it's nowadays (overly) demonized because modern morality... that really isn't shaping society for the better as we've witnessed. May God guide us to the truth.
That’s why rape should not even be a crime. It’s normal intersexual dimorphic dinamics mainly asked by foids to feel horny for the guy

yes but when you are tall, it's easy to dominate a foid; "towering" someone itself is a dominating thing as now shortie foid has to save her top-side from 'getting attacked' and all

when you're same height or shorter that factor is lost so it's considered unattractive

that's true, I hear normies talking about that all the time. If you don't dominate your woman in bed, you will end in a dead bedroom

You are right.
that's true, I hear normies talking about that all the time. If you don't dominate your woman in bed, you will end in a dead bedroom

tallcels here?