Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Women gets shot and killed by Thug Boyfriend

M

Mixedcel59

Recruit
★★★★

So it turns out, dating dangerous and violent criminals can lead to death….who knew?

Murderous nigger tyrone thug = good personality (they knew he was a career criminal)

Some incel on an anonymous forum = horrible personality (somehow can sense your real personality through the internet)

Funny GIF

Ah, but it is "le evil" inkwells who are the threat. :feelsjuice:

Based bulletcels

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes you dumb bitch!

One less sheboon on earth who cares

One less sheboon on earth who cares
Happens with every race of Woman that decides to date people purely based on looks, or how high their literal body count is.

Happens with every race of Woman that decides to date people purely based on looks, or how high their literal body count is.
I know but sheboons are ugly so the less of them the better

Murderous nigger tyrone thug = good personality (they knew he was a career criminal)

Some incel on an anonymous forum = horrible personality (somehow can sense your real personality through the internet)
Yep, they choose to date these kinds of Men, which is why I never feel bad for them when they get put in situations like that, I’m not saying anybody deserves death or anything, but I don’t care.

Yep, they choose to date these kinds of Men, which is why I never feel bad for them when they get put in situations like that, I’m not saying anybody deserves death or anything, but I don’t care.
They deserve it (in GTA)

If Hitler were alive today killing ethnics foids would worship him

She's a good bulletbag

Why didn't her personality detector prevent this?

She would have never cared about us if we were attacked by her thug bf. We have no reason to care about her.

She knew it was coming and welcomed it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back