Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel WOMEN HATE THREAD [ MEGA THREAD ]

• Thread starter Deleted member 40785
  • Start date
Deleted member 40785

Deleted member 40785

/calm/
-
ITT: we post blackpills about women and images that showcase their shitty nature
A5b
OTWbWmU
CMcCb51
RrpyY4B
JOcs09X
P9S1xda
ASpR9fV

Attachments

• 1641283798184.jpg
    1641283798184.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 433
white looks or death

i preffer my own threadz

Well

Attachments

• 2624696_2620353_1398127-5119bf0315fa5d9b8ab3e0362564e5ab.mp4
    1.1 MB
Brutal cockpill, btfos all the bluepill normies who say fucking multiple partners is no different from fucking the same partner multiple times - its not just the mileage, its the inevitable comparisions

I hate them TBH.

i really hate them its melting my brain

As it is said above my post women are only vaginas on legs for the most part all sheep and easily influenced, my only disgust is that as a man to be naturally attracted by these hideous creatures.

ITT: people post nasty Slaves, Freaks and Narcissists, then generalize AWALT because those types bar Narcissist have a feminine lean demographically, so of course all women are either slaves, freaks or narcissists.

You're being blinded by hatred and bad statistics you fucking idiots.

ITT: people post nasty Slaves, Freaks and Narcissists, then generalize AWALT because those types bar Narcissist have a feminine lean demographically, so of course all women are either slaves, freaks or narcissists.

Harsh but there is truth there.

Hating woman is cope. BIG cope.

Guten morgen, ich hasse Frauen.

>hating women is a cope
Bbc

>hating women is a cope
View attachment 582231
Holy shit, I hate you fucking Freak mimes. You can't even form a coherent sentence that isn't scripted like a silent film. Yes, that's what greentexts are, an easy way for autistic Freak bacteria who can't understand language properly to communicate among themselves.

Ok fine I got some:
Screenshot-20190409-201539.png

GzUg0QR.jpg

3UIRzCy.jpg

H0aipfP.jpg

Holy shit, I hate you fucking Freak mimes. You can't even form a coherent sentence that isn't scripted like a silent film. Yes, that's what greentexts are, an easy way for autistic Freak bacteria who can't understand language properly to communicate among themselves.
>Holy shit, I hate you fucking Freak mimes. You can't even form a coherent sentence that isn't scripted like a silent film. Yes, that's what greentexts are, an easy way for autistic Freak bacteria who can't understand language properly to communicate among themselves.
2769   096830bd3ae7094b090cbcfb85d0c58f

>Holy shit, I hate you fucking Freak mimes. You can't even form a coherent sentence that isn't scripted like a silent film. Yes, that's what greentexts are, an easy way for autistic Freak bacteria who can't understand language properly to communicate among themselves.
View attachment 582252
I say you are a mime, and your response is F000 mimicking and mockery? You are not even denying it at this point.

Last edited:
Remember, she wants men with money she doesn't want some deadbeat bum with no ambition. He should go out and bust his ass wageslaving to pay for her lazy and entitled fatass because he's not entitled to a woman who takes care of her body and her appearance, a clean house and an already prepared dinner. If she broke up with him then it was his fault for being a cheapskate who doesn't want to share. :foidSoy:

I say you are a mime, and your response is F000 mimicking and mockery? You are not even denying it at that point.
"bad statistics" JFL do you know where you are now? You calling those statistics bad is retarded, we already know the true female nature, there is no reason not to hate women, are you some tradcuck or ITcuck here to defend muh women. AWALT.

I say you are a mime, and your response is F000 mimicking and mockery? You are not even denying it at this point.
you're being mocked and trolled, idiot. you need to grow some self awareness and realize that trying to say that women aren't bad on a forum full of people who've suffered immensely at the hands of women is not a good idea.

"bad statistics" JFL do you know where you are now? You calling those statistics bad is retarded, we already know the true female nature, there is no reason not to hate women, are you some tradcuck or ITcuck here to defend muh women. AWALT.
"D-do you know where you are right now? We are elite! We've collected useless mutilations of reality more than other tribes, thus we are the thriving bacteria. Why aren't you practicing F000 common sense (literally everybody sensing the same things for being in the same finite volume) and reproducing like us? You are infiltrating my finite volume I drew in the air right now, can't you see?"

you're being mocked and trolled, idiot. you need to grow some self awareness and realize that trying to say that women aren't bad on a forum full of people who've suffered immensely at the hands of women is not a good idea.
I didn't say women aren't bad, I said evilness is not related to gender. Stop projecting your own ignorance on others; and having the gall to demand self-awareness even.

I didn't say women aren't bad, I said evilness is not related to gender. Stop projecting your own ignorance on others; and having the gall to demand self-awareness even.
Women are fundementally evil towards non-chad males, thats their biology retard.
vjzpc13nc2p61.jpg

Women are biologically hardwired to use non-chad beta males for their resources and chad males for their genetics.

dies-of-cringe-cringe.gif

Women are fundementally evil towards non-chad males, thats their biology retard.
vjzpc13nc2p61.jpg

Women are biologically hardwired to use non-chad beta males for their resources and chad males for their genetics.
Fuck your freakish finite volume crap. People can be more than their bodies, but since Freaks don't have a concept of values (for their baseline being sameness and equality), it's not like you can ever understand that. Which means you don't know how to human; you are less than an animal, an undifferentiated primitive cell begging to die. What makes you think that Freaks have any authority to judge lack of humanity on others?

Last edited:
Fuck your freakish finite volume crap. People can be more than their bodies, but since Freaks don't have a concept of values (for their baseline being sameness and equality), it's not like you can ever understand that. Which means you don't know how to human; you are less than an animal, an undifferentiated primitive cell begging to die. What makes you think that Freaks have any authority to judge lack of humanity on others?
go back to reddit

cringe normalfaggot from 2013 who thinks he's chad: uhhhhhh...... hate the game, not the player, dude....... uhhhh women are clever and cool......just do better, maybe.......

go back to reddit
F001 4channer behavior, being a marginal and staying at the margins of society, kicking people who are better than yourselves to the center of the room while you fester like mould at the extremities (F001 edginess).

When did you start living as a transsexual woman? :feelswhere:

F001 4channer behavior, being a marginal and staying at the margins of society, kicking people who are better than yourselves to the center of the room while you fester like mould at the extremities (F001 edginess).
we kick women because they are retarded and lower than ourselves

go to looksmax with all your fellow bluepilled simps. you clearly dont belong here

t.

we kick women because they are retarded and lower than ourselves

go to looksmax with all your fellow bluepilled simps. you clearly dont belong here

t.
View attachment 582283
"You don't belong", ah yes. And you are a Tauri. T101 'caveman is the lord of apes', perfectly adapted to their environment, which is why they racemix. Have you seen how cavemen treat women?

Actually, no you don't T100 walk the line to racemix, you are just a T001 nigger telling people they don' belong in da hood, and watchoo lookin' white boy?

How does it feel knowing you are no different than savage niggers, only in a different social context?

Last edited:
"You don't belong", ah yes. And you are a Tauri. T101 'caveman is the lord of apes', perfectly adapted to their environment, which is why they racemix. Have you seen how cavemen treat women?

Actually, no you don't T100 walk the line to racemix, you are just a T001 nigger telling people they don' belong in da hood, and watchoo lookin' white boy? How do you feel knowing you are no different than savage niggers, only in a different social context?
Your the nigger here, your the nigger trying to appease his massa and lick his slave owners boots. In this case your a beta male defending women on an incel fourm, your the slave nigger (incel) and you licking the slave owners boots (alpha male)

btw im not racist using this as an example

btw im not racist
Weak.

And for the last time, I'm not defending women. Full-fledged human beings are made of values and are self-aware, thus capable of understanding and going beyond their nature. Gender is irrelevant to evilness, there are women who are Evil or just plain useless at the same rate as men because gender. doesn't. define. values.

Actually, no you don't T100 walk the line to racemix, you are just a T001 nigger telling people they don' belong in da hood, and watchoo lookin' white boy?

How does it feel knowing you are no different than savage niggers, only in a different social context?
muh t101
wtf are you saying retard. take the meds

muh t101
wtf are you saying retard. take the meds
Well, maybe you have T100 after all since it's the archetype of shrinks and lobotomy, and that's what you're doing right now. You're incapable of understanding me for being a savage uneducated hoodlum, so you force me to walk the line and integrate in society using jewpills.