Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel WOMEN HATE THREAD [ MEGA THREAD ]

• Thread starter Deleted member 40785
  • Start date
Weak.

And for the last time, I'm not defending women. Full-fledged human beings are made of values and are self-aware, thus capable of understanding and going beyond their nature. Gender is irrelevant to evilness, there are women who are Evil or just plain useless at the same rate as men because gender. doesn't. define. values.
suck a dick you stupid pseudointellectual retard, no one understands your fuckign incoherent ramblings, whores are evil cumbuckets

suck a dick you stupid pseudointellectual retard, no one understands your fuckign incoherent ramblings, whores are evil cumbuckets
If you can't understand what people say, you can't judge them as pseudointellectual. It proves you have a feeble mind who can't tackle things stronger than yourself, by calling them 'pseudo' you're literally denying reality, expecting it to be just a dream.

How aren't you cancers ashamed of being like this?

If you can't understand what people say, you can't judge them as pseudointellectual. It proves you have a feeble mind who can't tackle things stronger than yourself, by calling them 'pseudo' you're literally denying reality, expecting it to be just a dream.

How aren't you cancers ashamed of being like this?
You retarded, wtf is a t101 tauri you retard
gender. doesn't. define. values.
:feelskek:JFL @ this literal male feminist, women are biologically hardwired to be hypergamous cumdumpster whores who treat ugly men like trash. Men are far more empathetic as a whole compared to women, but that doesnt matter im a misanthrope, women are privileged pieces of shit, very few women trascend their biological hardwiring and become decent people. Secondly men are much more useful, men have far more higher IQ individuals due to the IQ distribution. And the only "values" that women have is sucking chads cocks and draining money of beta males.

And the only "values"
Scare-quoting the very concept, showing how you despise it. Let's explain in a way you, a mime, can understand better:
>be ugly_bastard_tanaka
>be Freak
>values equality as a baseline so can't conceive of any value (because equality literally means a value holds no weight in an equation)
>tfw nothing ugly_bastard_tanaka says is of any value because of that
>feelsbad.jpeg

And that's why you're gonna rest ignored. Any argument you produce is axiomatically worthless.

Scare-quoting the very concept, showing how you despise it. Let's explain in a way you, a mime, can understand better:
>be ugly_bastard_tanaka
>be Freak
>values equality as a baseline so can't conceive of any value (because equality literally means a value holds no weight in an equation)
>tfw nothing ugly_bastard_tanaka says is of any value because of that
>feelsbad.jpeg

And that's why you're gonna rest ignored. Any argument you produce is axiomatically worthless.

4098   3557b40d8bf176554886f86f62dc0894

Well, maybe you have T100 after all since it's the archetype of shrinks and lobotomy, and that's what you're doing right now. You're incapable of understanding me for being a savage uneducated hoodlum, so you force me to walk the line and integrate in society using jewpills.
2022cels kek

Tesla jumping the shark

gigabrutal

@Tesla AFALT. Tell me if you ever had a girl magically come up to you and accepted you just for the way you are.

"You don't belong", ah yes. And you are a Tauri. T101 'caveman is the lord of apes', perfectly adapted to their environment, which is why they racemix. Have you seen how cavemen treat women?

Actually, no you don't T100 walk the line to racemix, you are just a T001 nigger telling people they don' belong in da hood, and watchoo lookin' white boy?

How does it feel knowing you are no different than savage niggers, only in a different social context?
:lul:

brainlet cumdumpsters

This part further validates my hatred for foids, makes me want to chop their legs and force them to stand on their freshly decapitated limbs. All while i degradingly insult them and finally saying "looks who's short now huh?!"
Even midget turbofoidlets and double amputees get constant male validation from simps and they can still find a decent guy, so that's a cope.