Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women have life so easy

copingincel

copingincel

Recruit
★★★
women can just use their body as a way to get anything they want in life. Meanwhile men have to work hard for what they want.

A guy can't use his dick to get a good grade in a test, but a women just has to fuck her proffesor to get an A+ for her test.

A women can sleep with her hiring manager if she want's to get a job even if shes not qualified for that job. A man under any circumstance can't do that.

A women no matter how ugly, can mary a rich guy and then steal all of his money and divorcerape him. Just look at jeff bezoz

A women can can just start an OF and be a millionaire out of doing nothing except being a whore on camera.

A women can just can just falsely accuse a guy of rape for attention and steal all of his money.

A women does not even pay for her own drinks at bars, she always fucks the bartender or some other guy in the bar to get free drinks

Foids can just sleep their way to success while us men can't. I wish i was a foid so badly. If i was a girl, i would just fuck to get successfull. As a man you can't do that, you'll get arrested even if you suggest that you'd have to study for like 20 years and shit. FUCK MY LIFE.

JBW = just be whore.

Post this in sewers, everyone knows this.

Ya, I feel awful when I think about how easy the average foid has it compared to the average guy.

Ya, I feel awful when I think about how easy the average foid has it compared to the average guy.

Its not only about the fact that they are able to use their body as a tool in achievieng their goals, its the mere fact that due to "women are wonderful" effect society and most people are more lenient in their treatment of females. Most people will help some foid even if they wont gain anything from it while most man are expected to man up and handle their own problems like an adult.

women can just use their body as a way to get anything they want in life. Meanwhile men have to work hard for what they want.

A guy can't use his dick to get a good grade in a test, but a women just has to fuck her proffesor to get an A+ for her test.

A women can sleep with her hiring manager if she want's to get a job even if shes not qualified for that job. A man under any circumstance can't do that.

A women no matter how ugly, can mary a rich guy and then steal all of his money and divorcerape him. Just look at jeff bezoz

A women can can just start an OF and be a millionaire out of doing nothing except being a whore on camera.

A women can just can just falsely accuse a guy of rape for attention and steal all of his money.

A women does not even pay for her own drinks at bars, she always fucks the bartender or some other guy in the bar to get free drinks

Foids can just sleep their way to success while us men can't. I wish i was a foid so badly. If i was a girl, i would just fuck to get successfull. As a man you can't do that, you'll get arrested even if you suggest that you'd have to study for like 20 years and shit. FUCK MY LIFE.

JBW = just be whore.
Ofc women have easy lives, we males are treated like shit while women are out on a pedestal

I wish there was a fucking simulation that would put stacy in the average 3/10 male's shoes. They have no fucking clue how it is for us, we live in a different reality, a different existence from high value males and females.

Stacy would legitimately become a school shooter or suicidal if she spent just 1 hour as us.

This just shows you how pathetic men are, giving women everything just for having a vagina lol

do the right thing water GIF