[Blackpill] women in america are so fat they need a guy with a huge frame and giant penis

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
★★★★★
93d 1h 32m
Just to actually penetrate their vagina

This is a mechanical problem.

I don't see how it's possible for men who don't have large frames and huge penises to even have sex, unless they find a tiny asian who is also probably fat.

If you're not from america, you'll never understand this post. Even the children are mostly fat.

Cheesecel

Cheesecel

Searching for a place I’m not sure exists
★★
15d 20h 37m
I live in America and never go outside. Haven’t seen a fat person in forever.

Warehouse Boy

Warehouse Boy

Recruit
★★★
2d 15h 32m
If they follow the bell curve, a becky and a chad lite get married when theyre 30 or so.

Both looking to settle down, tired of chasing "chad and stacy"......

within 5 years they download a kid, and becky gains 30 pounds during pregnancy, and now
weights 180.

Chad lite "loses sexual interest".......and so becky divorce rapes him, and is now a single mom.

So her goal is to lose 20 pounds, get on plenty of fish, and look for Elon Musk-lite. IF she finds
another husband, then she has one more kid, blimps up to 220, and repeats steps one and two.

metabuxx

metabuxx

Overlord
★★★★★
44d 14h 23m
Exactly. Only a 10+ inch Tyrone dick will be able to penetrate through all that thigh fat and then inside the vagina. A average sized dick won't even reach the hole. :feelskek: :feelskek:

nihility

nihility

Inkwellian
★★★★★
175d 2h 58m
Exactly. Only a 10+ inch Tyrone dick will be able to penetrate through all that thigh fat and then inside the vagina. A average sized dick won't even reach the hole. :feelskek: :feelskek:

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Overlord
★★
48d 1h 2m
They're also built like wrestlers after years of abusing the pill.

Warehouse Boy

Warehouse Boy

Recruit
★★★
2d 15h 32m
Birth control pills,,,,,,,i wonder if they increase the odds of creating an incel

LooksAreLife

LooksAreLife

Face made for radio
★★★★
23d 19h 28m
Swallow the dickpill

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
145d 8h 10m
most people are fat tbh. maybe not all obese but there is overweight and obese. most people are one of those two

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
★★★★★
40d 11h 30m
I live in America and never go outside. Haven’t seen a fat person in forever.
Have you looked at a mirror?

If you're not from america, you'll never understand this post. Even the children are mostly fat.
I’ve been on every continent excluding Antarctica and N America. I’ve been told that they are very fat, especially for white people.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Luminary
★★★★★
62d 15h 6m
oh yeah. Shits no joke. That, fast food, and alcohol

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

I don't see how it's possible for men who don't have large frames and huge penises to even have sex, unless they find a tiny asian who is also probably fat.

Brings me back to school and most kids being fat but still wearing under armor, Nike, etc lol

R

Rambocel

Officer
★★★★★
14d 21h 56m
Have you looked at a mirror?

I’ve been on every continent excluding Antarctica and N America. I’ve been told that they are very fat, especially for white people.
Surprisingly the US doesn't even rank top 10 in terms of fattest places in the world. Various Pacific Islands and some rich middle eastern oil countries are fatter. Hilariously enough though that happened after US influence (SPAM, junk food, and fast food chains).

Although for she sheer number of lardoes instead of percentage of population I think the US ranks very high if not first.

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

177cm 42yo Norwood 4 oldcel goblin social failure
★★
22d 6h 21m
Fat women either go for bodybuilder chadlights or go for soy-ish looking framecel average guys (the latter has a feminine traits which she lacks and so envies).

Most hambeats are barely recognizable as human at all. That some of them furthermore seem to revel in their obesity and unhealthiness is insanity, pure and simple. Because some simp stuck his cock in them they parade it as a badge of honour that they are "attractive".

men don't fuck hambeasts out of voluntary attraction 99% of time, it's because they failed to get a slim woman and got so desperately low they believe a hog is all they deserve. These men a toxic company for incels, they put all thin women above men and will drag you down to their simping level.

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Wizard
74d 3h 46m

Even Asians only want 8 inches+