Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Women Joke About At Being Raped

>foids
>funny jokes

>Rape jokes aren't funny, inkwell.:foidSoy:
>He's so hot. Chad, please passionately rape me in my holes now!:foidSoy:

Meme Gender.:feelskek:

Foids don't make funny jokes, they make funny punch lines on .is!

Last edited:
Me: remembering the rape

Video: :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

:feelsYall:

who would rape these subhuman jfl

Truth is they don't actually get hurt from rape, infact the gynocentric system promotes the rape of roasties since the rapist can be punished. Make no mistake... roasties literally want to be raped since it promotes their gynocentric cause. Lolis on the other hand are completely off limits and everyone will flip their shit.

They are so low IQ. Their humor ls child-level-humor

:feelsUgh:
Retract women's rights when?

I don't think I get their joke, but the way i see it, this only proves that the word 'rape' in the 21st century has evolved to mean either a) agreeing to have sex while not in the mood, b) drunk sex and realizing the following morning he wasn't as hot as she thought, or c) bad sex.
Sex with Chad-tier men is never forced.

"Were taking back our power by removing the fear and stigma of rape :foidSoy:"

Cats and dogs would utilize the internet better than human foids

Remembering getting raped :foidSoy: ... in the dreams.

the pathetic thing is, females think shit like this is funny and counts as any sort of humour. it doesnt,

yeah i made a weird face when raping that one

wat goin on with z-foids? cuz IQ dropping hugely:bigbrain:

It's all attention whoring on social media. Nobody ever raped them in a violent way for them to deserve sympathy.

It's all attention whoring on social media. Nobody ever raped them in a violent way for them to deserve sympathy.
A straight man who was raped in prison would never laugh about it like that.

They are so low IQ. Their humor ls child-level-humor
the pathetic thing is, females think shit like this is funny and counts as any sort of humour. it doesnt,
A straight man who was raped in prison would never laugh about it like that.
based

I'll give them something to laugh about!

why do they find it funny?