Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women like tall men

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. Nobody wants a norwooding manlet, unless he a solid beta provider.

I think pretty much everyone here realizes that most women prefer taller men over shorter men. Even most normies know that much.

The thing some people don't get is that face is far more important than height. I've known tons of tall incels. They all had ugly faces. I'm 6'1 and truecel KHV.

You forgot to mention that all men on those pictures have good faces too,except for the third one and they don't even look like a couple.

Stop it with this height cope,being a tall turd doesn't make me any less of a turd.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
I think pretty much everyone here realizes that most women prefer taller men over shorter men.  Even most normies know that much.  

The thing some people don't get is that face is far more important than height.  I've known tons of tall incels.  They all had ugly faces.  I'm 6'1 and truecel KHV.

You have to be tall & average looking or average height & good looking

what the fuck is the 5th one lmao

looks like a giant with a midget

Face > Height> Rest is almost irrelevant

Ryo_Hazuki said:
I think pretty much everyone here realizes that most women prefer taller men over shorter men. Even most normies know that much.
The thing some people don't get is that face is far more important than height. I've known tons of tall incels. They all had ugly faces. I'm 6'1 and truecel KHV.

height is just a basic requirement

I love that dominating feeling standing over a short girl. Like she knows I can smother her without trying.

It's too bad I'm attracted to mostly taller girls.

5'3, black, ugly and no BBC kill me

Ryo_Hazuki said:
This.
Height is always better to be tall. But face rules.

yeah hieght is importnatn but the order is still face > frame > height

Height is the single most important factor in male appearance.

Over 6 feet = fakecel

Ryo_Hazuki said:
I think pretty much everyone here realizes that most women prefer taller men over shorter men.  Even most normies know that much.  

The thing some people don't get is that face is far more important than height.  I've known tons of tall incels.  They all had ugly faces.  I'm 6'1 and truecel KHV.

You're a volcel, not a truecel.

MayorOfKekville said:

Over 6 feet = fakecel

Height = dominance = pussy go wet wet

Guys saying face>height are coping

Weirdcel said:

Explain all the tallcels here then?

foreveralone333 said:
5'3, black, ugly and no BBC kill me

JFL its over. Go stephen paddock or live a life of self hatred and shame

MayorOfKekville said:

Over 6 feet = fakecel

Captvic said:
Explain all the tallcels here then?

Aspies

MayorOfKekville said:
Over 6 feet = fakecel
CopeWithTheRope said:
Ryo_Hazuki said:
You're a volcel, not a truecel.
Weirdcel said:
MayorOfKekville said:
Over 6 feet = fakecel

Tallcel=Volcel, only Tallfags deny this.
Truecels are short or facially deformed.

I’m a tallcel, my facial deformity is having bone structure like this: ( *_* )

wtf his gf is a LEGIT STACY. Facially he is incel. But you have to account his status, he is basketballer with talent and money

68acqo9x8dlz.jpg

Allblueeeee said:
wtf his gf is a LEGIT STACY. Facially he is incel. But you have to account his status, he is basketballer with talent and money

68acqo9x8dlz.jpg

You see most tall people have fucked up faces. I agree with youre theory.. another proof in this picture.

Ryo_Hazuki said:

How old are u you were like somewhere in youre 30-40s right.
By that time i probably killed myself. Its orge to be incel at that age. Why u still allive? Do You have a good job? Family?
Im not saying that you should kill youreself btw lol. Im just wondering what youre cope is seeing that all youre peers have kids and are married.

Incel_Dikshit said:
You see most tall people have fucked up faces. I agree with youre theory.. another proof in this picture.

How old are u you were like somewhere in youre 30-40s right.
By that time i probably killed myself. Its orge to be incel at that age. Why u still allive? Do You have a good job? Family?
Im not saying that you should kill youreself btw lol. Im just wondering what youre cope is seeing that all youre peers have kids and are married.

Yes bro thats a legit theory. You will rarely see good looking tall basketballers in the NBA. There are really very less gl basketballer. For example Stephen Curry, he isnt extremely tall, he is "only" 1.90m, his facial features arend deformed. I bet his prettyboy face would be destroyed if he was 2 meter. In soccer/football you will always have ATLEAST 3-4 good looking players.

Even 1 mm can CHANGE A LOT. Beeing tall and gl is so fucking rare, i wish i was some cms shorter, my face wouldnt be that long and my nose as well

Height is another attractive trait like a good jawline. It's just one piece of the puzzle of being attractive. LOL if you think a 6 foot 4 birdcel will be attractive because of his height

Lol at all the coping low IQ bitter manlets ITT.

Face will always be more important than height. Deal with it.

No shit, OP.

It's over for manlets and baldcels. SMH.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
I'm 6'1 and truecel KHV.

Same

A good face can save you from being treated like shit by femoids for being short but never the other way around

Status
Not open for further replies.