Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Women of reddit, what clothing makes a man sexy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/i81sly/women_on_reddit_what_clothing_makes_a_man_sexy/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

The answer is obviously that it's not about clothing, but how the man looks. No clother are going to save an incel.
"Look at this guy omg he's so sexy with that fitting suit" - said no woman ever.
maxresdefault.jpg

However chad can wear the most trashy, baggy and unfitting clothes and still look good.
09-baggy-pants.jpg
tumblr_ori5czlbdn1qa2j8co4_500.jpg
images

Chad can just throw a basic tshirt and shitty pants on himself and still look better than the best-clothed incel.

Untitled

Obligatory comment, of course.

If youre chad? No clothes

just stop wearing clothes bruh worked for me bruh

Reviewbrah has a gf though,doesn't he?The youtubestatuspill is real

"As a woman I would like to say that men should dress sharply, be confident and wear clothes that fit them. It just so happens that my Chad boyfriend who is 6'7 btw, wears baggy shorts and ripped vests all the time. But I would totally date a man who wears well tailored suits. TeeHee"

Wear a futurama planet express shirt
11110172 10206793260975827 2550897466236729723 n

The best clothing as a male is genetics.

Definitely a fedora.

Chad could walk around in public wearing a pink thong and he would still look better than an incel wearing a whole fit of designer clothes

Chad costume.

You know what's funny, is that I dress pretty much what these women are describing. Not in a fancy suit or anything, but the main style they seem to have in their minds is the prep style which I happen to dress in practically daily. They probably like that clothing style because they imagine frat Chads in it, and not some ugly incel.