Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Women on r/lonely annoyed that men want to interact with them

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★

"nobody wants to talk to me"
"hey"
"ew don't talk to me"

Chad onlyism on full display, mang

the op is highlighting male thirst and simps tbh, which is annoying.

soy boys are worse than females fact
when you make a post asking for people to talk to you, don't get mad when people want to talk to you. Also what a shocker, there's alot of lonely men on a sub about being lonely. Honestly I wish lonely men would just all die so it would be easier to get chads to respond instead of disgusting ugly guys.

Both parties are at fault.

Whores should stop acting like they're lonely when they have infinite attention.

Simps should stop giving these whores attention.

Everyone just needs to

View: https://youtu.be/hkL8a9RlLU0

Whores should stop acting like they're lonely when they have infinite attention.
at my therapy there was an extremely fat girl. today I found out, that even she has a boyfriend

Ah; the usual cuck white knighting for his foids, hoping one valiantly recognises him past his obvious subhumanity for his so gracious advice and aid in the form of a Reddit posts, while the foids themselves secretly love the validation even if repulsed by the possible subhuman themselves. :feelshaha:

All this is entirely expected; their own privilege and the numerous benefits of hypergamy and widely accepted moral degeneracy award them a standard of living so high that this entitlement is absolutely inevitable, even not getting the door open for them is seen as some sort of forever fate of loneliness and isolation, while actual subhumans face the actual discrimination of society... :feelsclown:

Entirely likely she's had millions of chances, too ignorant to even consider them if all she can think of is not receiving the exact same amount of attention as Stacy; it's a skinny white foid, by the looks of it, so in no way ever is she "forever alone", though perhaps from the Chads she so likely exclusively looks out for. :feelsjuice:

It's absolutely impossible to take women's problems seriously

"nobody wants to talk to me"
"hey"
"ew don't talk to me"

Of course you know if it was a Chad they'd claim how polite and charming he was. Someone needs to chadfish and get these girls nudes. Might do it myself tbh. :feelsaww: :feelsthink:

Ah; the usual cuck white knighting for his foids, hoping one valiantly recognises him past his obvious subhumanity for his so gracious advice and aid in the form of a Reddit posts, while the foids themselves secretly love the validation even if repulsed by the possible subhuman themselves. :feelshaha:
GIMME MUH FEMALE VALIDATION QUEEN! I DON'T WANNA HAVE SEX WITH YOU I ONLY WANNA DEFEND YOU FROM DUH DISGUSTING INKWELLS!!!:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I bet she's over 30.

She's right in that all the desperate cucks come out of nowhere to worship and gas these hoes up when the opportunity arises

girl-im-so-loonely-closing-door-full-of-admirers.jpg

The "lonely" girls are literally this meme jfl

Poster is bluepilled as fuck. What do they expect is going to happen? The :blackpill: sets you free :feelshaha::feelshaha: