Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Women owe you nothing"

Tajincel

Tajincel

PLAY SENGOKU RANCE
★★★★
OK BUT WHY MEN OWE THINGS TO WOMEN, WHY IN MY COUNTRY YOU WILL PAY A BILL IF YOU REFUSE TO RECRUIT A WOMAN :lasereyes: :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

and we don’t owe women kindness or respect. Seethe harder

Hey, i'm your neighbour from Italy, ciao frenchcel! Wanna share how in our countries fancy restaurants serve 2 different menus, one for men, with prices on, and one without prices, for the hoes, because in our betabucks nations is common knowledge that "ladies never pay gnegnegnegne"?

i dont owe women not raping them .... in gta san andreas of course:feelzez:

They don’t have to respect us but we have to respect them. :fuk: This world is too gynocentric

They owe me cunt and titty

Hey, i'm your neighbour from Italy, ciao frenchcel! Wanna share how in our countries fancy restaurants serve 2 different menus, one for men, with prices on, and one without prices, for the hoes, because in our betabucks nations is common knowledge that "ladies never pay gnegnegnegne"?
:feelskek::feelskek:
In France, foids are worshipped like goddesses.

Last edited:
The whole women owe men nothing argumentation has always amused me because by that same logic men owe women absolutely nothing either, it's like these dumb hoes don't even see the ramifications of their own arguments. :feelsjuice:

Also, how do you feel about being ruled by a foid? :feelskek:

:feelskek::feelskek:
In France, foids are worshipped like goddess.
Yup, same here. Simp-nations at their ultimate form. I would nuke everything if i could.

OK BUT WHY MEN OWE THINGS TO WOMEN, WHY IN MY COUNTRY YOU WILL PAY A BILL IF YOU REFUSE TO RECRUIT A WOMAN :lasereyes: :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
U can thank (((them))) for that, GrAY

Actually i agree. But on the other side we don't owe them to pay their drinks and dinner just because they have a chadhole.

This phrase is enormously toxic and whomever says it has psychopath level of empathy. It's like telling someone who's dying of hunger that nobody owes him food.

Last edited:
I like this statement cause in a hypothesis situation if I saw a woman being attacked, I don’t have to do anything to help them, I don’t owe them help. What if I get hurt as well, what if she accuses me of attacked her as well, I’d rather just keep to myself and pretend as though I saw nothing.

i'm owed to have my dick sucked by a giga stacy

The whole women owe men nothing argumentation has always amused me because by that same logic men owe women absolutely nothing either, it's like these dumb hoes don't even see the ramifications of their own arguments. :feelsjuice:
Yet the daddy government taxes men to support single moms, women, girls, abortions, period products, cheap insurance etc etc