Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women shouldn’t be over 135lbs

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Women shouldn’t be over 135lbs especially if they’re short I’m a man and I’m not even over 135lbs so why should a woman weigh more than a man it makes no sense women are 5’4 on average yet most of them are at least 140-160 pounds

135 is the perfect weight because shes not too skinny and not too fat.

Ima leanmax to 135-140 pounds like you before i start working out. (might take me 6-7 months)

I am 5'7 155lbs. You should also need to build muscles. With losing your weight to 135-140lbs you will be an easy threat for foids and tallfags. Thats why I am going to gym and learn martial arts.

I am 5'7 155lbs. You should also need to build muscles. With losing your weight to 135-140lbs you will be an easy threat for foids and tallfags. Thats why I am going to gym and learn martial arts.
I dont go out much so its not a worry. Yes i am gonna go to the gym. Might take roids.

Just lift some weight learn martial arts. Taking roids will ruin you.
Lifting naturally will take years. I need a good physique fast.