Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Women think about ugly males more than we believe

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I have a theory that ugly males are an active part of female thoughts. In fact, there's probably a girl you know who thinks about you several hours a day. But don't get me wrong: it's always in a bad way. Just like zebras live constantly afraid of lions, foids live in constant fear of running across ugly males in their day to day. Actually, foids think of two things only. Getting chads and avoiding subhumans. Back to your case, this girl who thinks about you is terrified of seeing you at work or school. She's so scared of you that she even prays to God each night for you to stop going to work or school just so she doesn't have to look at your ugly face. You know who she is. So next time you see that whore, smile with your best expression and say "hi, you look good today" I guarantee you she will have nightmares for days.

Cope, they don't entertain their thoughts on subhumans cause they are too obsessed with Chad.

Cope. They know 10 simps will jump on an ugly male if he even touches her.

That's a nice cope you have here.

When a noodlewhore gives me a disgusted look, and she sees my face fall, I bet it brings her great joy and she thinks about how horrible she made me feel all day and relishes in it as she fucks white man # 21831947390. I'm sure it improves her sexual experience to know that she made me feel like a piece of shit.
She thinks of me as a piece of dog shit that she wants to crush under her foot and drag across all sorts of sharp and rough surfaces and she wants to smear my intestines and bile all over the floor.

This reminds me of a time when a foid forgot my name for the 4th fucking time and I refused to give her my name for the 5th time.
Women don't think about me lol. People in general don't think about me.

we r actually a threat to them so wouldn’t surprise me. they want us locked up in gulags.

women can't think