Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women think barring incels from reproducing (lol) will advance the species genetic quality.

LaFayette

LaFayette

I had 300 showers. My disability wasn't washed out
-
How will that work for foids, when good looking men are not always carriers of good genes?
How will that work, when there is always a chance screening will miss a genetic disorder on a fetus?
How will that work, when women with shitty genes do reproduce?
How will it seem, If I wish to most foids stillbirths or offspring with genetic issues? Because I do with all my heart.
I remember sometime ago a foid was giving birth in the ship I was in...I wished it'll die, and die it did :D . I still feel quite happy when I get reminded of it. ^_^

I remember sometime ago a foid was giving birth in the ship I was in...I wished it'll die, and die it did :D . I still feel quite happy when I get reminded of it. ^_^
wtf GrAYcel :feelswhat:

People who think feminism promotes eugenics are retarded and should be banned on sight.

People who think feminism promotes eugenics are retarded and should be banned on sight.
Never said feminism promotes eugenics. However, I did say that throughout our evolutionary history foids chose the "best genetic quality men", chads in every way possible.Under darwinian societies people with disabilities (like me) ended up dead, or ostracized in such ways that would result in death.
@Mainländer do you honestly think what is happening to us is not related to eugenics?

Last edited:
It's true that millions of years of fucking only Chads will lead to more Chads being born. Otherwise we would still look like Neanderthal apes.

But what they don't want to admit is that allowing ugly foids to reproduce is the primary cause of inceldom.

One ugly foid can give birth to dozens of incels even if the father is a Chad. If ugly foids were banned from having children it would be a much faster route to a eugenics utopia where everyone is beautiful and incels don't exist.

It's true that millions of years of fucking only Chads will lead to more Chads being born. Otherwise we would still look like Neanderthal apes.

But what they don't want to admit is that allowing ugly foids to reproduce is the primary cause of inceldom.

One ugly foid can give birth to dozens of incels even if the father is a Chad. If ugly foids were banned from having children it would be a much faster route to a eugenics utopia where everyone is beautiful and incels don't exist.
Exactly.

Women don't chose good genes women chose appealing genes sexual selection is bad for the specie and you can see it in a lot of other animal species. Jfl if u unironically believe taller and whiter people are superior. They would be the first to die in a survival situation.

Last edited:
Women don't chose good genes women chose appealing genes sexual selection is bad for the specie and you can see it in a lot of other animal species.
I do not think that what is happening is 100% a fisherian runaway phenomena. I wish that was the case, but research has shown that qualities like intelligence are still chosen.

Also this :

How will it seem, If I wish to most foids stillbirths or offspring with genetic issues?
Exactly! I'll tell you more. Sexual selection only occurs through men, so bad genes are now passed on only through foids.

I do not think that what is happening is 100% a fisherian runaway phenomena. I wish that was the case, but research has shown that qualities like intelligence are still chosen.
I saw a study somewhere that indicated men with higher intelligence repruduced less. This is a cause of sexual selection, wich is bad, natural selection on the other hand is beneficial.

There is no such thing as advancing a species. Evolution isn't about improving, it's about adapting. Foids don't do science so it makes sense.

Do you know what feminism actually did, in a nutshell? It gave foids the right to be arbiters of moral principles, they, themselves by nature cannot comprehend.
I saw a study somewhere that indicated men with higher intelligence repruduced less. This is a cause of sexual selection, wich is bad, natural selection on the other hand is beneficial.
Men with higher intelligence produce less offspring because of many factors. They also have less sex due to a multitude of factors. Ambition, consciousness of responsibility (or of potential responsibility) etc are the reasons smart men don't reproduce....not that foids do not want to mate with them. The IncelWiki itself provides information born out of research that up until an IQ of 120 the correlation with sexual desirability is positive.
There is no such thing as advancing a species. Evolution isn't about improving, it's about adapting. Foids don't do science so it makes sense.
Here maybe we have fisherian runaway plus eugenics. The chad is deemed ad infinitum to be desirable. As such, sexual desirability and adaptation competence get confounded
I AM SAYING ALL THESE BECAUSE WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING.

Last edited:
Also this :

True, and observable. My gigachad cousin has 4 kids, all of them girls (this is just one occurence of course)

I believe that the mother influences the kids aesthetics much more than the father
They dont improve shit, they want and can reproduce even with genetic inheritable diseases
Jfl
They are the ones who keeps on polluting the gene pool
Otherwise,manlets would have disappeared already

Never said feminism promotes eugenics.
I wasn't referring to you.

@Mainländer do you honestly think what is happening to us is not related to eugenics?
It has a lot more to do with gynocentrism and society-ruining agendas than with eugenics. Women fucking Chads eith contraception/getting abortions and then marrying betabuxx is not eugenics at all. If our societies were eugenic they'd be VASTLY different.

I wasn't referring to you.

It has a lot more to do with gynocentrism and society-ruining agendas than with eugenics. Women fucking Chads eith contraception/getting abortions and then marrying betabuxx is not eugenics at all. If our societies were eugenic they'd be VASTLY different.
False paternity is an eugenic related tactic. Chadfuxx kids being raised by Betabuxx cucks. As for contraception, it does happen yes, but at the end of the day when these fouds decide to have kids, they get kids with Chad, or a statusmaxxed Chadlite.

False paternity is an eugenic related tactic. Chadfuxx kids being raised by Betabuxx cucks. As for contraception, it does happen yes, but at the end of the day when these fouds decide to have kids, they get kids with Chad, or a statusmaxxed Chadlite.
Women are so dumb that they postpone having kids for decades because they actually think studying and having careers will raise their SMV and fulfill them. Then, by the time they decide to have a kid, it's a lot tougher to find a Chad to impregnate them. The laws are cucked against men and Chads know it.

Women are so dumb that they postpone having kids for decades because they actually think studying and having careers will raise their SMV and fulfill them. Then, by the time they decide to have a kid, it's a lot tougher to find a Chad to impregnate them. The laws are cucked against men and Chads know it.
Most of them do end up having kids dude. Many do end up being catladies but not most.

Most of them do end up having kids dude. Many do end up being catladies but not most.
Yes, but with Chads? Are most young people you know born from Chads?

No, but most young people I know were born (just like me) from parents that lived in an era where standards were lower. Also, none of my close friends are incel, absolutely no one except me. I am saying this because I am trying to turn your attention towards our community itself. We are incels and we most propably will remain so, so something must be done.

False paternity is an eugenic related tactic.
It's a very dumb one, then.

I actually think eugenics is something humanity should do, at least to a degree. However, doing it by having Chad cuckolding betabuxxers is probably a terrible way to do it.

This is a controversial idea here, but I personally don't think Chad represents the epitome of human fitness.

Lmaoooo based

If incels don't get to reproduce then we shouldn't pay taxes to the cucked system.

No mainstream or even fringe parties that I know of promote eugenics in Europe. All the "good people" hate eugenics. Many on this forum have a totally wrong understanding about eugenics.

Women's mating choices nowadays are not promoting eugenics, rather the opposite.

Looks wasn't even a trait that was targeted. Only health, intelligence and character.

Read this: http://www.eugenics.net/papers/caseforeugenics.html

Also, the books of Francis Galton and Richard Lynn

No mainstream or even fringe parties that I know of promote eugenics in Europe. All the "good people" hate eugenics. Many on this forum have a totally wrong understanding about eugenics.

Women's mating choices nowadays are not promoting eugenics, rather the opposite.

Looks wasn't even a trait that was targeted. Only health, intelligence and character.

Read this: http://www.eugenics.net/papers/caseforeugenics.html

Also, the books of Francis Galton and Richard Lynn
Man, there is always a chasm between nature and nurture. 90% of the people are against eugenics in theory, but at the same time their mating patterns are eugenic at their core. Inconsistency is a concept all of us have witnessed on this soyciety.

Not to mention ugly foids will still breed and produce ugly children

This phenomenon is much more pronounced in high IQ women.

How will that work for foids, when good looking men are not always carriers of good genes?
How will that work, when there is always a chance screening will miss a genetic disorder on a fetus?
How will it seem, If I wish to most foids stillbirths or offspring with genetic issues? Because I do with all my heart.
Remember, GrAYcel, when holes partake in eugenics, it’s just called having preferences

You're low iq, aint you

You're low iq, aint you
Might be. What makes you think that, though?
@asdf1234 I am genuinely curious. Your higher IQ should have provided you with some reasons as to why I am low IQ.

Last edited:
Okay, I suppose you're just a retard verbally vomiting stuff.

Nice, I see you're a man of taste :feelsokman:.

I like you already.

this group of bald manlets were the greatest minds of the 20th century and they would have been barred from reproducing so 80 iq big dick chad can have his harem and advance the species
Baldmanlets

as if genes matter in this timeline when technology and transhumanism is on the rise jfl foid brain is lacking 1000 years behind once again