Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women thrive with customer service jobs

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Women do better with customer service jobs because most people would rather interact with a woman then a man why do you think women get higher tips than men because people are simps

my sister was a waitress and made crazy money with tips. sometimes she would get hundred dollar tips. i think on average with tips she made 22 an hour. the most ive ever made was 16 dollars for brutal wageslavery at the amazon warehouse (im a 20 year old college student)

my sister was a waitress and made crazy money with tips. sometimes she would get hundred dollar tips. i think on average with tips she made 22 an hour. the most ive ever made was 16 dollars for brutal wageslavery at the amazon warehouse (im a 20 year old college student)
The only way to make money as a man is to become fucking Jeff Bezos and own the warehouses. Otherwise, you're subhuman. Meanwhile, any foid can become millionnaire working in shit tier restaurants, but they too stupid, go to starbucks and buy make up to mate with as much Chads as they can and don't save anything until one day they end up used up post wall shadows.

Life is easy mode for women. Customer service jobs are practically created for women, and ugly men will never be hired in those jobs lol.