Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women want guns banned due to Chad.

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
Its because guns take power away from Chad and women and give the Beta male a sense of alphaness. Think about it logically, theoretically speaking, in nature Chads exert dominance by sheer height and frame size and genetic mogging.

Its a reason why these traits were selected for 20'000 years ago to present afteralll. However, with guns, any 5ft6, 120lbs truecel can make a Chad bully and bitchy foids shit their pants if they are stupid enough to bully him over the edge. Women of course, with their sociopathic nature want Chads to oust and dominate lesser men with no repercussions because women look for "winners" to mate with. They don't want perceived weaker men to win any argument/tiff and to take lead. They don't want weaker genetic men to do anything to protect themselves, including gymceling and martial arts (a small genetically ugly man that lifts weights is a laughing stock and try hard after all). They want the loser men to simply walk away and remove himself from sight. Just think about it.

If your a truecel and gainst gun ownership, your shooting yourelf in the foot and letting Chads and shallow whores win.

I agree. Foids and leftists want to ban guns soley because they enable betas to retaliate and stand up for themselves.
Guns give power to betas.

Beta rebellion when?

Based & Smith & Wesson Pilled

Foids lizard brains view the existence of sub 5/10 men as an abomination and wish chad would annihilate them all but guns are the great equalizer which places the incel chad on an equal footing.

Also foids hate guns because any hERo can bring about a day of rEtRribution at anytime and any place and brutally massacre roastie foids with epic savagery in minecraft

we need guns over here in aus. our cops are killing more people every fucking day and they get away with it.these so called law enforcers look like chads too.wish our gun laws were different i could solve so many of my problems with just one gun imagine what i could do with a cache of them.

you can't get rid of guns in certain rural states which are the loophole. Because you need it for self defense. They'll cut you up and feed you to the pigs before anything happened. You can't create a system of law really around that situational slump that is fair.

Why would it be just about guns, then ? Weapons of all kinds have existed at least since the bronze age.

Though I suppose if this argument is meant to explain women's opinions on stuff, we don't have to analyze its logic too deeply.

If your a truecel and gainst gun ownership, your shooting yourelf in the foot and letting Chads and shallow whores win.

Indeed.

Gymcel for combat + gun and grenade launcher implants and you’ll be safe from all chads in Minecraft.

Makes alot of sense.
Guns make men equal
Why would it be just about guns, then ? Weapons of all kinds have existed at least since the bronze age.

Though I suppose if this argument is meant to explain women's opinions on stuff, we don't have to analyze its logic too deeply.
Tall and strong guys have the advantage with any melee combat, including swords.
With guns, it could be argued that the shorter guy has the advantage due to being a smaller target

you can't get rid of guns in certain rural states which are the loophole. Because you need it for self defense. They'll cut you up and feed you to the pigs before anything happened. You can't create a system of law really around that situational slump that is fair.
Pig food confirmed!

Except for teeth, they're bad for pigs.
They get crushed and burnt and then rivered.

They're just parroting what the tv star told them to believe. A few rapes, robberies, or beatings from random strangers, and they too gun-up! I've seen it happen irl!

It's just virtual signaling!

women need to stop having opinions

I agree. Foids and leftists want to ban guns soley because they enable betas to retaliate and stand up for themselves.
Guns give power to betas.

Beta rebellion when?
Who needs guns when you have planes?

Its because guns take power away from Chad and women and give the Beta male a sense of alphaness. Think about it logically, theoretically speaking, in nature Chads exert dominance by sheer height and frame size and genetic mogging.

Its a reason why these traits were selected for 20'000 years ago to present afteralll. However, with guns, any 5ft6, 120lbs truecel can make a Chad bully and bitchy foids shit their pants if they are stupid enough to bully him over the edge. Women of course, with their sociopathic nature want Chads to oust and dominate lesser men with no repercussions because women look for "winners" to mate with. They don't want perceived weaker men to win any argument/tiff and to take lead. They don't want weaker genetic men to do anything to protect themselves, including gymceling and martial arts (a small genetically ugly man that lifts weights is a laughing stock and try hard after all). They want the loser men to simply walk away and remove himself from sight. Just think about it.

Low IQ thread , than why we have today manlets if they were selected ?..and also as a human you can use tools like knife or swords .. do tou think chad can kill a lion with his bare hands ?? .. dont be a fool

Last edited:
Guns are LifeFuel and every male should own at least 10.

For self-preservation ofc

Low IQ thread , than why we have today manlets if they were selected ?..and also as a human you can use tools like knife or swords .. do tou think chad can kill a lion with his bare hands ?? .. dont be a fool
Females pass on the manlet gene

Females pass on the manlet gene

..its still doesnt explain why we have manlets , if womanlets only breed with tall guys they will have a tall dauthers as well ..so mybe its the globalization fault and race mixing ..

I think manlets were very vicious than we think of them ..i think those 5'7-5'6 guys were a very cable warriors ... also the manlet is much more evolutionary efficient cuz they dont have to consume alot of calories to build thier muscles and feed them selves ...that why they survived till now

Last edited:
They don't want incels to have guns because of they are the ones who can ER. If chad has guns he's simply a good protector.

God created men. Colt made them equal.

A real man do not need any weapon. I am a weapon.

..its still doesnt explain why we have manlets , if womanlets only breed with tall guys they will have a tall dauthers as well ..so mybe its the globalization fault and race mixing ..

I think manlets were very vicious than we think of them ..i think those 5'7-5'6 guys were a very cable warriors ... also the manlet is much more evolutionary efficient cuz they dont have to consume alot of calories to build thier muscles and feed them selves ...that why they survived till now
tall people are slow as fuck. only in the deranged minds of foids is taller = better always. I know a guy he's like 6'5 or 6'6 he has a pulse of 50. also tall people die during times of famine(so most wars). they are also easier to hit with bullets/shrapnel/he sticks out of the trench. not manlet cope but in this day and age 5'10 is closer to optimal height than 6'5, foids just haven't caught up yet.

We need guns in the UK tbh.

I'd have a reason to go to Uni (no I'm not saying I'd shoot it up - I'd just have a will to get up every morning as I could go to the forest and shoot targets...).

tall people are slow as fuck. only in the deranged minds of foids is taller = better always. I know a guy he's like 6'5 or 6'6 he has a pulse of 50. also tall people die during times of famine(so most wars). they are also easier to hit with bullets/shrapnel/he sticks out of the trench. not manlet cope but in this day and age 5'10 is closer to optimal height than 6'5, foids just haven't caught up yet.

6ft is the optimal height. Our ancient ancestor Homo heidelbergnsis average 6ft0 on average and didn't get any taller ove rthe course of 400'000 years of evolving. The same with some species of Homo erectus, they averaged 5ft10 in asia.

Deep down foids know how stupid and primitive their dysgenics, that only favors signs of a genetic tendency towards physical strength, is, because even if every Chad in the world was twice as strong as The Mountain, it wouldn't mean a single thing against even the weakest and most disabled truecels with a pistol, let alone a high caliber weapon, or the weapons that will come with tech of the future, and that Chad's strength is useless for the advancement of society, because even the strongest organic creatures in the world get completely outmatched by machines, let alone a mere 6'5 roided out human, if foids had a level of higher thought and free will anywhere near that of men, they would have long been able to escape their lookism, but they don't, because they can't.

Last edited: