Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women want to marry high t appearance with low t personality.

90skidcel

Low Libido is based
They want a guy with a sharp jaw, hunter eyes, warrior skull, prominent cheek bones, and wide framed (all high t genetic traits). But they also want the guy to be loyal, affectionate, caring, emphathetic, and family oriented (all low t male traits). While they are young and in their prime they are okay fucking the high t personality chads but once their looks start fading they want a guy with the chad looks but the beta buxx personality. Atleast the party sluts who marry a womanizing chad accept that he isn't going to have any of those low t traits but atleast she gets to pass on chads genes. Any thoughts?

It is a cap because darktriadmaxxxing chad being the father

They want a guy with a sharp jaw, hunter eyes, warrior skull, prominent cheek bones, and wide framed (all high t genetic traits). But they also want the guy to be loyal, affectionate, caring, emphathetic, and family oriented (all low t male traits). While they are young and in their prime they are okay fucking the high t personality chads but once their looks start fading they want a guy with the chad looks but the beta buxx personality. Atleast the party sluts who marry a womanizing chad accept that he isn't going to have any of those low t traits but atleast she gets to pass on chads genes. Any thoughts?
Nigga go out and see what married men look like lmao. They're all fat and bald. Stop with this lookism autism. Looks barely matter for women of settling down age.

Nigga go out and see what married men look like lmao. They're all fat and bald. Stop with this lookism autism. Looks barely matter for women of settling down age.
Just because she married some oldcel/fatcel doesn't mean that is what she wanted. She still desires chad but she also wants to fit in with her married npc friends.

20% - bluepill
Just because she married some oldcel/fatcel doesn't mean that is what she wanted. She still desires chad but she also wants to fit in with her married npc friends.
Then why the fuck did she marry him?
So many people here seem to be mentally stunted, like they're stuck in their teenage years permanently and can't stop talking about what they saw in highschool.
A woman in her late 20s cares about more than just "le I need muh Chad with le hunter eyes and le cheekbones".

Depends on what age we are talking. Women in their early 30s still want an average looking dude with money ofc or they stay alone

Depends on what age we are talking. Women in their early 30s still want an average looking dude with money ofc or they stay alone
Average woman in the US gets married at 33, probably starts dating her husband at 25 - 29.
By that age they got dicked by dozens of men in highschool and college and look for a safe hubby to spend the rest of their wrinkly, post-wall lives with.
30 year old women aren't on TikTok lusting after some prettyboy twinks. That phase is over.

Average woman in the US gets married at 33, probably starts dating her husband at 25 - 29.
Do you think women from 25 - 29 are dating sub5 men? Especially white women? We know that chad only is a meme but women that age still have a lot of options

Do you think women from 25 - 29 are dating sub5 men? Especially white women? We know that chad only is a meme but women that age still have a lot of options
Some are, some aren't. Like women of all ages, they usually date 5/10+
But when it comes to settling down, like 25 - 29 year old women are, they have basically no standards for looks. As long as you have your shit together, have a decent job, a car, your own place etc and aren't hideous, you should have no problem getting married. That's the easy part.

But when it comes to settling down, like 25 - 29 year old women are, they have basically no standards for looks. As long as you have your shit together, have a decent job, a car, your own place etc and aren't hideous, you should have no problem getting married. That's the easy part.
Not true. I am 35 and I know some normie couples and the guys all mog me. Women nowadays don’t settle down with a sub5 man.

Not true. I am 35 and I know some normie couples and the guys all mog me. Women nowadays don’t settle down with a sub5 man.
I said 5/10+
And tell that to my 20 year old Stacylite oneitis who's currently getting fucked by a 3/10 inbred jew wagie :feelskek:

Why is he popular?
Just is. He got into the popular group early on. He's neurotypical. He's not famous or anything, just a random guy who isn't a loser.

Stop with this lookism autism. Looks barely matter for women of settling down age.
Just go for used up, dried up, ugly, old hags of "settling down age" and staph your "lookism autism". :soy:

Nigga, you are beyond repair retarded. :feelshaha:

Just go for used up, dried up, ugly, old hags of "settling down age" and staph your "lookism autism". :soy:

Nigga, you are beyond repair retarded. :feelshaha:
Says the 31 year old man with the mental development of a teenager lol.
I never said to go for anything. I personally have standards (something that you sperged out over before) so I wouldn’t ascend with a used up old hag.

Says the 31 year old man with the mental development of a teenager lol.
Bruv, no front, but you're the one who is so mentally challenged that he can't get a gf even though he's attractive enough and has offers.
You should really overthink your whole attitude. You call me out for my "mental development" but you're the one who has so little mental development that you can't even have a conversation with people or talk to girls that are attracted to you. Ridiculous.

How many times do we need to have this exact conversation? :cryfeels:

Bruv, no front, but you're the one who is so mentally challenged that he can't get a gf even though he's attractive enough and has offers.
You should really overthink your whole attitude. You call me out for my "mental development" but you're the one who has so little mental development that you can't even have a conversation with people or talk to girls that are attracted to you. Ridiculous.
being socially inept does NOT mean you are stupid. Plenty of social retards are incredibly intelligent STEMcels. I've been ridiculed for the way I look my whole life until my late teens. Of course i'm going to be like that. I talked to a foid my age casually for the first time when I was 17 years old and i've barely done that since. I simply missed out on experiencing talking to the opposite sex, something that almost every male experiences. Of course this means i'm going to be shit at it. Does not mean i'm stupid.

being socially inept does NOT mean you are stupid.
In my oppinion, yes, it does. Social dynamics can be learned and if you refuse to or are unable to do it, you're stupid.
Plenty of social retards are incredibly intelligent STEMcels.
They might be intelligent in studying STEM, but they're overall stupid if they can't study anything else, like social dynamics.
I simply missed out on experiencing talking to the opposite sex
You have plenty of opportunity to talk to the opposite sex NOW (because of your looks). Do it, learn from it, improve. Very easy and guaranteed ascension.

In my oppinion, yes, it does. Social dynamics can be learned and if you refuse to or are unable to do it, you're stupid.
Not necessarily. It's something you learn by doing it from a young age, not reading it from a book at the age of 21. You're supposed to start when you're about 5 and go to school for the first time.
Even on my very first day of school, I remember being the odd one out. Everyone made friends easily and I was just alone in a corner so clearly there's some genetic factor that makes me not a normie. Combine that with being made fun of each time I try to put myself out there for the majority of my early and mid teens and having shit degenerate parents and you have me. I never stood a chance.
You have plenty of opportunity to talk to the opposite sex NOW (because of your looks). Do it, learn from it, improve. Very easy and guaranteed ascension.
I don't really. Despite what you may think, I rarely go out. Now that college is over for the summer, I don't go out at all. And even when I did before summer, my acquaintances stole the show because they're naturally social normies. I could never emulate that. I just don't have the life experiences that they do. I have nothing to talk about even if I wasn't awkward.

They might be intelligent in studying STEM, but they're overall stupid if they can't study anything else, like social dynamics.

My only way out of inceldom now is Tinder and even Tinder dates aren't guaranteed ascension because of me being an awkward sperg. And before I can even think about that, I need to take decent pictures.

Not for settling down, but today I was out in an attraction park, I saw this 6'1 tall Stacylite with a rockin' body, short brown hair, and form-fitting clothes that accentuate her feminine physique constantly touch and caress and even French kiss her 6'8 Chad husband, they had 4 blonde haired blue eyed kids together.

Meanwhile I saw lots of couples of Sub-5 and Normie men with toilets of all levels of attractiveness and none of them even held hands in public.

Toilets don't marry out of attraction, sure. But tall Chad's have more children, have more sex, have better sex, and their wives actually love them and because every time they think of their husbands they think of having sex with them they don't have time to conjure up a billion shit tests in which failing only ONE will mean a permanent death to your sex life.

Looks matter a lot in marriage, high testosterone men simply get more. She may marry a low t man, but she'll regret her marriage and beg the courts for a divorce the moment she's "too bored to bother". :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

My only way out of inceldom now is Tinder and even Tinder dates aren't guaranteed ascension because of me being an awkward sperg. And before I can even think about that, I need to take decent pictures.

HOly shit you get Tinder matches. I literally never had a single one. :cryfeels:

Not for settling down, but today I was out in an attraction park, I saw this 6'1 tall Stacylite with a rockin' body, short brown hair, and form-fitting clothes that accentuate her feminine physique constantly touch and caress and even French kiss her 6'8 Chad husband, they had 4 blonde haired blue eyed kids together.

Meanwhile I saw lots of couples of Sub-5 and Normie men with toilets of all levels of attractiveness and none of them even held hands in public.

Toilets don't marry out of attraction, sure. But tall Chad's have more children, have more sex, have better sex, and their wives actually love them and because every time they think of their husbands they think of having sex with them they don't have time to conjure up a billion shit tests in which failing only ONE will mean a permanent death to your sex life.

Looks matter a lot in marriage, high testosterone men simply get more. She may marry a low t man, but she'll regret her marriage and beg the courts for a divorce the moment she's "too bored to bother". :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
How old was this Stacylite? Married women simply are not attractive in 99% of cases. That's why they're married. And a woman that had 4 children will definitely not be good looking or have a good body lol. Women look awful after shitting out just one child.

why is this forum forgetting the definition of betabuxx all of a sudden? Shit like this, oofy doofy, etc is everywhere now. Remember it’s looks AND money AND status. all of these fall under genetics and so often it gets lumped into all looks, as that is the most obviously determistic of them all, but literally everything is either genetic or it’s based off of the genes you do have.

why is this forum forgetting the definition of betabuxx all of a sudden? Shit like this, oofy doofy, etc is everywhere now. Remember it’s looks AND money AND status. all of these fall under genetics and so often it gets lumped into all looks, as that is the most obviously determistic of them all, but literally everything is either genetic or it’s based off of the genes you do have.
Being 5/10 and 5’9 is as much as genes matter to live a good life. The rest is not being an autist. For marriage aka settling down with a post-wall hag it matters even less. And no, i’m not talking about betabuxxing.

tldr version foid wants alpha bux

Personality DOESN’T MATTER. If she’s in love she’ll put up with abuse

Then why the fuck did she marry him?
So many people here seem to be mentally stunted, like they're stuck in their teenage years permanently and can't stop talking about what they saw in highschool.
A woman in her late 20s cares about more than just "le I need muh Chad with le hunter eyes and le cheekbones".
Even older women are attracted to Chad, they just have less options.

Even older women are attracted to Chad, they just have less options.
Even young women fuck normies because there are barely any Chads around.

See:
By that age they got dicked by dozens of men in highschool and college and look for a safe hubby to spend the rest of their wrinkly, post-wall lives with.
30 year old women aren't on TikTok lusting after some prettyboy twinks. That phase is over.